1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

BiohazardSr's question thingy

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BiohazardSr, Sep 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I hope you are having a wonderful time, friend.

- How often do you listen to music?
    - What things annoy you the most?
    - Are you irate?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    What fascinates you the most?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I love music. I listen to it when in the car, cooking, writing poetry, and general day to day things

There's quite a few things I find to aggravate me. Repeating information to me, heat, high pitch noises, talking to me like I'm a little kid, and some others

Yes. I have been known to have a bit of a temper. I find myself bottling up things, and then releasing them later. Not healthy, but I can't help it at times
    Space. And animals. People. I likely to study them all. I guess nature in general is what gets me the most

4. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What would you argue is humanity's greatest pending problem?

5. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    A lack of caring for others. Most of our problems can be attributed to many people only looking out for themselves. Big business executives only really looking to make more money instead of helping the environment, helping foreigners, helping the lower class. It's a dog eat dog world out there, and that's why we're failing

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Sinse today is his birthday I'll ask this: If you cold spend one day with Junichi Masuda and there was no language barrier, what would you do?

7. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I'd ask him how goes the Pokémon mmorpg, then tell him I was kidding and go eat burgers with him

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    @[member="BiohazardSr"], I hope you're having an awesome time! Let me interrogate you once more (you said you were bored so let me entertain you:)!

- Have you ever received a computer virus? If so, what was the worst damage that was done?
    - If aliens are real, how do you expect them to look like?
    - Are you talented in music?
    - Do you play Punch Out?
    - Why have Little Mac as your avatar? Do you use him in Super Smash Brothers?
    - Speaking of Super Smash Brothers, if you could bring back a past fighter not yet added (Wolf, Red (trainer), Pichu, Young Link, Snake), who would you bring back?
    - Who is your favourite villain?
    - Who is your favourite hero?
    - What is your favourite thing about a birthday party?
    - To be or not to be?
    - If you could ban one food in the world, what would it be?
    - Who is your favourite Pokémon?
    - What about favourite Pokémon trainer?
    - Is this too many questions?

9. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    *cracks knuckles* I gots dis

Nope, but Lord noted I got plenty of malware

That honestly depends on the planet they came from. They'll look like whatever they adapted to be like to survive in their planet

I've played an emulator once

Yes. I love him. He is a very under appreciated, and misused character. All it takes is the right now how. Unless it's Ness. I hate Ness.

I'd honestly like snake back. He was fun to play with, and he was unique as well

My favorite villain? Oh boy, I don't think I have one per say. There's so many choices. I guess I like Hondo Ohnaka from the Star Wars The Clone Wars. A true pirate, siding only with the highest bidder.

Again with the tough questions. I'm starting to like Saitama from One Punch Man. While ridiculously strong he still manages to seem relatable, and silly

I like either the gift exchange, or when everyone is sitting around talking. I like seeing people's faces when they get my gift (not to mention getting gifts too). I also love just hanging out in general, so taking is fun

I choose to be of course. I'd much rather live them to lie down and let life take me over

It's a toss between Meloetta and Gardevoir

I like Ruby. I love that region in general

Nah girl, this was fun!

10. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I'm glad you enjoyed this! Then, to add a question:

Do you like bread?

11. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    What was the funniest thing that happened while you were in class?
    Your preferred color of text marker?
    It's freezing cold outside, would you rather go out not wearing socks or not wearing any gloves?

12. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I love bread. I actually make homemade bread, and I don't mean bread machine. I mean actual hand kneading

So there was this one time the teacher showed up the football players by doing better push ups then them

No gloves. Easier to keep my hands warm

13. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What was your first word (if you can remember it)?

14. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Apparently it was no.

15. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    You seem to really love cooking. How young were you when you first discovered this passion?

Do you plan to become something that involves cooking (in terms of a job/career)?

Have you ever cooked for an entire family (such as your own, or even someone else's)?

What kind of TV shows do you like to watch and how often do you watch them?

Is Netflix something you're very fond of, or is it something you don't use often?

Aside from any Nintendo products, which video game console/handheld is your favorite?

16. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Funny enough it wasn't too long ago. I'm 17 now and I think it started when I was maybe 15. I've cooked before, but never anything serious. I can't even remember what I made.

I've thought about it, but that would be incredibly boring after a while. I want to go into ethology which is the study of animal behaviors. Cooking is more of a hobby for me. I enjoy having the freedom to cook how I want

Oh yeah. I've cooked for pot lucks, my family, shiny and madness's family, and several others. I enjoy hearing the feed back. People apparently enjoy it, and I like to hear that

I love something that will make me chuckle or laugh. Even if it's not a comedy, so long as it has silly moments. Don't get me wrong though I do love speed that aren't like that. I enjoy Madoka (the emotional freefall that it is) and others yay I can no longer remember. I actually don't do tv too much. At least an hour a day maybe. Video games are the big thing for me

I love Netflix! It's so convenient. It has helped me get ingested in a lot of shows and movies. Plus I would never have seen this gem if it wasn't for Netflix. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bermuda_tentacles/

I'm a big fan of PC. I love having the ability to take it everywhere with my laptop. Though I do like the PS4 now that we have it. My PC can't take too much, so it handles the big name titles like fallout 4.

Sanctuary likes this.
  17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever owned a PSP or PS Vita? If so, what do you think of it/them?

:: At Lake Valour, do you have a favourite medal (whether you have it or not)?

:: Is that you waaaaaaaaaay over there?

18. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    No, they have never interested me. Personal preference I guess.

I like the photo medal. Means you trust the people here to have posted that many photos

Possibly. Do you see a beard?

19. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,712.9
    Do you plan on buying Star Fox Zero when it comes out?

Favorite Fighting type Pokémon?

How many times have you Side-B'd off the edge with Little Mac in the past year?

20. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I didn't even know there was a new game

Hmm. Probably Meloetta Piourette form. If that counts

I think I've done it like twice so far this year