1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

BiohazardSr's question thingy

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BiohazardSr, Sep 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    It's called the Big Freeze. Essentially it's just an alternate name.to yours. The universe will continue to expand more and more until finally the atoms from the dying stars are too far apart to form anything

Not much really. You help the individual if they're starting to fall, but I've known guys who planned it all out so they don't have to do anything.

Cheese is good. I prefer it warm, but sometimes it's good cold. Gouda is good

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    What are your thoughts on ham?

Have you played either Portal game? Did you like them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Ham is tasty, but I prefer thick cuts

I started singing Still Alive when I see that question. So yes I thoroughly enjoy both games

4. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    What's your favorite meal? Also, what food haven't you tried that you would like to try in the future?

What moment in a video game has affected you the most? Whether it be a touching scene, or a moment of gameplay that really stood out to you, or something else.

What is/was your favorite subject in school? Least favorite?

Say you woke up tomorrow and were given $1,000,000 to spend in one day, but anything you didn't spend would be taken back at the end of that day. What would you do with it?

5. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    My favorite meal is probably my mother's potato soup. It's got good spices and bacon in it. And I'd love to try something unique, but I don't have anything specific

Probably the pacifist ending from undertale. Only thing that comes to mind

This school year social studies was my favorite. Getting to see I'm in detail these things that affect our daily lives. Least favorite was physics. Not because I don't like physics, but the teacher sucked

Hmm... I'd spend it all to gather all my friends together and play an all day D&D session. Then send them back. Either that or I'd go visit LV people

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you a 'pack rat'?

:: What is the next thing (in the near or immediate future) that you'd like to accomplish?

:: You are given two choices. One is of eternal high pay, but all your work on the job will be burned in front of you at the end of each day - or you can choose eternal poverty, but your work will always be useful and appreciated. Which do you choose?

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,793.0
    How are you feeling now that high school is over?

I didn't know that you knew shiny and Madness irl, how did you meet?

As of now, are you going to for Sun or Moon?

8. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    AH. I THOUGHT I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS ALREADY!! SORRY!!

*Ahem* I can be. I like trinkets, but at random points I'll begin cleaning.

I'd like to get my housing situation completed in a timely matter. Not gonna happen, but still.

Unlimited money man. Not having to do any work while still getting paid? Yeah man

Really nervous tbh. Lots of stuff i gotta worry about. We'll see what happens though heh...

I met them while they were still living here actually. We met up at a teen center on base and have been strong friends ever since

Moon. I like the ultimate zubat.

9. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Have you ever started something only to quit halfway through?

10. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Oh plenty of times. Whether it's because i know something is futile. I'll also do it when my since of envy or competition starts getting really strong.

11. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Since you so kindly asked for it...

What is your ideal type of senpai?

If you could pick three lands which you could merge together into one land, not only lightening the borders but also physically placing them next to each other, which ones would you pick?

What is your favourite tree?

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,793.0
    What is your favorite PC game?

Are you going to pre-order Civ 6?

Why is Wyx asking you what your favorite tree is :O?

13. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I like ones who are helpful. I think this is the right answer. I don't understand the question

I don't really have an answer to this. I can't really see much of a benefit to it. It'll ruin a lot of ecosystems if you merge countries together

There's a tree here in Hawaii called the Banyan tree. It's trunk grows by its branches. The branches sprout stay look like vines that hit the groundand begin to thicken. They look very cool

Oh dear. Uh.... I don't have one. It all depends on the mods I'm in. I would say the most hours i have in a game belong to Skyrim though

Nah. Too expensive. I will buy it one day

Cause why not

14. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Do you prefer to read books or watch their movie adaptations?

15. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Honestly it depends on what i see first. With Harry potter i saw the movies first, and therefore liked it better. With books like the running man i preferred the book over the movie.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is the most life threatening situation you have ever been in?

If you discovered a new element, what would you name it and why?

17. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hmm let's see here. I've almost stabbed myself work a rusty knife. Barely avoided several car accidents. Oh! I've almost downed once too! There was a string current and I was a shitty swimmer so I couldn't stay afloat. Luckily my dad was there and brought me back to calmer waters

Well i guess it depends on where i found it, and even what it does. Although if you want a silly answer, them I'd name it Potatofamite. Ask madness or shiny why

18. Wiskim

Wiskim Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.8
    Bio where did you learn to sing

19. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Funny enough I didn't. I guess you could say I'm self taught? I dunno. I just kinda learned how to mimic other artist. I keep trying to hit the notes until I get close to it. Not all that great, but I'm glad people like it.

20. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    What is your favourite butterfly?

Are you good at jigsaw puzzles?

What could drive you insane any day of the week?

For what can someone wake you at 4 in the morning?

What's your favourite food?

What can someone put on your favourite food to ruin it forever for you?