1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Traditional Bird brained Guard

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by BluetailsTheBuizel, May 11, 2018.

1. BluetailsTheBuizel

Legendary Egg
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.3
    Oran Berry ★★
    Today, I'm not interested in homework at all. My mind was on that Electric weasel fakemon that I saw yesterday on Deviantart. As a fan of walking weasels, I fell in "love" with it instently. I wish that rodent would be my new, best friend and my new best buddy who will walk with me whenever I am lonely. Imagine, a blue faced Dewott, but with a fluffy white collar and black "pants" (or underside?), with orange weasel me!

So when my mind was at the right moment, I flip to a blank page in my textbook and start doddling the back of it's head.

It turns out that I have another idea in mind, when I ended up drawing a beak instead, days of playing Create a Griffin flash had fueled my imagination to another direction.

Dc9zIVWUQAErTXD.jpeg
    Everything here is experimental. He/she is probably not as bird brained as you think, but at least he is a bird...

So this is what I had drawn instead. I spend a lot of time filling in the details, trying to experiment what is right, what is wrong. Except for the legs tho, I'm very tired by the time I reach the legs. So just ignore them, OK?

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is looks more like an OC then a Pokèmon. But hey, I used up all my energy on this. I'm tired now, but at least I'm very satisfied with what I'm able to do.

Now I have to rub all my hard work away before my teacher sees it or else he will "threaten" me to take on an art class! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment! It will help me alot!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018