1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

But Fire Emblem Heroes though-

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ShiroLugia, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yep, the rate of a 5* go up by about .5% if you summon and get no 5* characters. If you're so unlucky you happen to do 120 summons with no 5*, Nintendo takes pity on you and bumps the rates up to 100%. If only SIF took pity on my soul like that...

A few days ago, I was able to summon a nice 5* Camilla, making my team all 5*! Let me just say the cutscenes for summoning a focus character are AMAZING.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I got a 5* Roy andCamila yesterday! But now I have 3 reds, which is not conducive to good team building.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What does it look like to have a 5*? Like is the icon different?

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The portraits have a golden edge in the allies menu and of course the five-star rating. Nothing else changes really. If you mean the summoning, the focus characters, like Camila and Roy in the Deep Devotion summons, they have an animated cutscene which is really cool. I haven't summoned any other five star than the focus ones, so I can't tell you anything about them.

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The icon is different, and If you go into the window that allows you to tap the unit and hear their voice, the background is more golden and shiny. Just generally better so you can feel good about blowing your orbs.

Also, the non focus 5*s have no cutscene. They just stand there like other units.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Ohhh wait, i got the conversation now, I thought we were talking 5 star focus, I had to look up what that meant, I was confused XD

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Nothing beats waking up in the morning and wasting 20 Orbs on trash pulls.

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    How do you get so many orbs :O Save them up?

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    aaaa I'm sorry. That was me for like... 3/5 of my summoning sets. D:

I maxed my castle experience boost so now I don't have to spend orbs on that anymore. Real happy about that. Onwards to saving solely for summons!

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Oh wow, you guys are so lucky... I summoned 5 times already and have exactly zero 5☆ characters...

I love the game though! I play at least an hour daily, lol (still gotta do homework though oops).
    I'm at chapter 6, but most of my time has been going into grinding. I want to train all of my heroes so that I have a big pool of heroes to choose from. Because of that, I now have most of my Heroes at level 12/13. Some of them are stronger (around lv 16), others are still a work in progress (lv 7). I'm going pretty good though!

Question - when I got male Robin (3☆), a cutscene also played, yet it's not a 5☆ unit... how come?

Add me please! My code is 4992576141. I've added everyone who posted their code here!

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Cutscenes always play when a focus hero (the ones on the banner) is summoned. Similarly to how a cutscene played when I pulled a 4* Camilla. (and yes robin the ultimate troll)

Also, did a summon today to only pull 3*s and the one 4* I pulled was a dupe.

in the arms of the angels

Megarai111 likes this.
  12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I got Marth on some of my last pulls, after a good 10 or so three stars in a row

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Congrats on any good summons you guys've gotten recently. =)

I'm really close to promoting my 4* Wrys to 5*. Just need two more transparent badges and... around 7,500 hero feathers lol. Excited to get him boosted though, since he's already so awesome as 4*. My main healer atm, though I might test out Lissa just to see. :o

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    I have yet to add a healer to my team, I should probably do that, I have a red sword, blue tome, green tome, and a bow.

Sheep likes this.
  15. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I have downloaded it yesterday and I got a 4 Star Corrin from my first summon. It's pretty fun and it's actually the first Fire Emblem game that I picked up and played, I blame TheJWittz for making me buy it.

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    ALRIGHT NINTENDO JUST ADDED STUFF TO FE:H SO HERE'S YOUR NEWS RECAP

The reduced stamina in the Training Tower and the no stamina cost for equipping skills is now PERMANENT! Yes, permanent!

The 2 daily Orbs we've been getting has been extended to March 14th!

New Heroes have been added! A new 5* Focus "Family Bonds" has been released!

Paralogue stories can be played now!

We will now return to the salty summoning after the break!

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Oooh awesome. I was wondering what this update was when it prompted me for a download on my way to work, gonna mess around now. <3 Now I'm even more desperate to hoard extra orbs for those new summons. ): ...

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Everyone seems so excited about this. :O Makes me wonder what the Animal Crossing edition will be like.

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm very excited about my new summon! Lookie:

[​IMG]

My first 5* female character, been really wanting one since my only other two 5* are males. And she's cute too. /rip me

Been slowly training her up to get up to par with the rest of my team. Really needing more hero feathers to upgrade Wrys to 5* also but you get them so slowly that it feels almost impossible. Had 12k last time I mentioned that five days ago, and only low 13k now. I want my full 5* team. >.<

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Day 3683 and still no 5☆...
    Oh well, at least I benefit from this 1.5x Exp event, it makes grinding sooo much easier. All of my Heroes I use (over 20) are all almost level 15 :3
    On the other hand, I haven't progressed one bit on the story LOL
    I'm still at chapter 6.