1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cad x Peacle - Pandora's Keepers

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Lunar-Peacle, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    After a while, Viridia had returned to the room quietly. Suddenly feeling a rush of exhaustion, she curled up onto the bed, somehow not bothering to change her clothes, before she began dozing off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lori looked at her and drops the needles in a box, she returns to her hammock and rocks herself slowly. She sighed and just thought about all that had happened and what has occurred. The new powers being added to the camp, how strong they will become, looking for a better future, before a twinge of pain snapped her from it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Daylight came early, and Rowena was already out of her room. She went down the hallway, only to meet her father.

"Oh, good morning, Rowena."

"Morning, Father." Rowena regarded him in a slightly frosty tone as she greeted him.

"I will begin training you in the grounds. Will you see to alerting Miss Serafine as well?"

Rowena only nodded as she went to Nuria's room and knocked on the door. "Nuria? My father summons you."

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria yawns and hops out of bed, "Be down in a few, gotta get ready!" She quickly began to change into her one set of clothing and tieing back her headpiece and slipping on her heels. She quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned up the rest of her before opening her door.

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Rowena waited at the door as she thought back to how she spoke to her father. Usually she did not employ such a frosty tone. Was it because of Aisling? She never knew.

Meanwhile at the training grounds, Viridia was hungry when she awoke, and quietly left the room as she explored the training grounds, while carrying her briefcase.

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria opened the door, "Hey there Rowena, you ready to go?"
    Lori crept her way behind Rowena, her tail held high and her hair covering her face. "Good Morning" Rang out her monotone dark voice

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    "Morning. Let's get moving." Rowena addressed them both as she led them both down to the training hall where they could see Viridia being teased over her briefcase.

"Hand it over, there's a good girl." A man with seemingly good looks but a bad attitude had his hand snaked around her briefcase, as she tried hard to jerk it away from him.

"Let me go!"

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori slinks over, her tail arching over her. "Hand it over before I get physical."
    Nuria looks at them and crosses her arms, "I will not be afraid to burn you to the ground!" She stamps her foot and flames coat her arms.

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The man just looked at Lori and Nuria who were both trying to intimidate him. He only smirked as he let go of the briefcase, letting it drop onto the ground, Viridia frantically picking it up and checking for any damage. The briefcase opened to reveal two revolvers.

"Shame. a scaredy cat like you shouldn't be carrying around guns like that." Was his only parting words until he caught sight of Rowena.

"I suggest you clean your act, or it won't go well with you." Rowena made an attempt to scold him.

"Whatever, just because you look like that old man, doesn't mean you can boss me around."

"You---" Rowena held in her anger as she watched him march off.

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria offered her a hand up from the ground, "hey you ok? They didn't touch you or nothing right."
    Lori angerly glared at the door, one of the few emotions she has shown, "If I see them again, so help me!" Her tail dropped the floor with a loud clang

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Viridia quickly shook her head as she took the offered hand. "Thank you. And no, he didn't touch me..."

"The way you are, he would have done so sooner or later." Rowena scowled at the parting figure before turning back to the new girl. "Oh, I'm sorry---I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rowena Heulwen."

"Viridia. It's a pleasure meeting you." She beamed at Rowena and Nuria, while giving Lori a wave.

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lori nodded to her and sighed, calming herself down, "I need a needle..." She huffed and rubbed her head.
    Nuria smiled and bounced up, "I am Nuria Serafine, nice to meet cha!"

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Rowena walked to Lori and asked. "Where does it hurt? I'll get that for you." She closed her eyes and muttered an incantation as the pain subsided just slightly to a more bearable state.

Viridia looked at them. "You all seem to have great powers! I..." The glimmer in her eyes dulled a little. "I came without knowing. Mother died before she could tell me what my power was. But they say Rosario was a sharp shooter with bullets formed by her own body and said mine was the same...Ahh! Sorry I went off track! That's why I am here."

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria smiled, her lips well curled up tightly, "Now girls, we all got weird powers to figure out. None of us would be here if we didn't know what they were or how to use them. Sure we came knowing but hell, I am here since I can barely control a small ribbon of flame!"
    Lori sighs happily, "I am too much of a danger to have in the real world"

15. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Finnian then called for everyone to the main hall to give a briefing of introductions. Aisling stood faithfully by his side, eying Rowena as she gave a smile that seemed too spurious.

Once Finnian separated them into groups of four, he had grouped Rowena, Nuria, Lori and Viridia together. To the chagrin of Rowena, Aisling was their supervisor.

"Now focus your energy onto this one item." Aisling was levitating an inanimate ball in front of them. "This is a hallmark for you to show what kind of powers do you have."

Unfortunately for Rowena and Viridia, their powers are not taking effect, as the ball was relatively intact and inanimate.

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria took her stand at the ball and tried to release her powers, only to scorch the ball into dust. She stopped and shook out her hands, "Sorry I let loose too much.." She rubbed her palms and took a step back.
    Lori took her turn and stepped forward, "Aisling, you know what is going to happen..." She launched her tail splitting her ball in two, her tail hit it again and crushed the halves. She rolled her eyes and let her tail return to the ground behind her to rest.

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Rowena glared at Aisling as she focused her magic on the crushed ball from Lori while Aisling was visibly proud of Lori and Nuria. "I guess it goes to show you two will be valuable in a fight."

Viridia was clueless and was almost at her wit's end. She took a glance at Rowena and focused on her intently, watching her mend the ball.

Unbeknownst to her, she could feel that she could see Rowena's personality in the form of a faint mist. She felt that Rowena, while she seemed charismatic, hated it when her flaws were exposed.

"What are you doing?" Aisling cried out to Viridia, whose gaze snapped back to her own ball, the veil surrounding Rowena seemed to vanish.

What was that?

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria turned to Rowena, "Amazing job, I didn't know you could fix broken items. That is a neat ability!" She grinned and hugged her, jumping up and down and hugging her.
    Lori watched the vail and healing, "I worked hard on that smashing." She raised her eyebrow, "Whats with the vail Rowena? You haven't done that before huh."

19. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Now it was Rowena's turn to get confused, as she squeaked while being pulled into a hug. "Uh, I usually can fix broken items, but those as simple as that ball. Mostly I heal people, things...less so." When Lori mentioned the veil, how was it that people can see but not she herself? "What veil? I can't see what you mean..."

"M-maybe I am just hallucinating, but y-you do have a slight veil of gold around you, Rowena. That much I can gather from observing...I think?" Timidly Viridia squeaked. "Though I have learnt that usually people don't see their own aura, others usually can...I don't understand why though..."

"Then perhaps you should try it on me?" Aisling questioned as she stood in waiting, causing Viridia to gulp.

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Nuria looked nervous, "I don't know if she should push her powers to that length" She was prepared to whip out a little fire lash, she didn't like Aisling. Lori's tail swings slightly, the bone clicking and scraping as it does, "We did our assignment, let Finnion judge it and then we will do what he says, you are not the teacher."