1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Cassini And Huygens's Acting Journal: Behind The Scene Of 'The Memories(A Cashuy Story)'

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Geroniny, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Overview
    This Story Is A Behind The Scene Story About Making Of 'The Memories' In Interesting And As Normal Fanfiction Style Way.

What Is 'Cashuy'?
    'Cashuy' Is Term Created By My Wattpad Friend Who Loves Cassini Spacecraft Like Me As The Romance Shipping Name For Cassini Spacecraft And Huygens Probe. Both Of Us Wonder Why There Is Not Many People Ship Cassini And Huygens When A Lot Ship Cassini And Saturn. Naming Is Put The First Three Letter Of Cassini And Huygens Combine Together--->Cas(Cassini)+ Huy(Huygens)= Cashuy(Cassini+Huygens Shipping Name)

Story Index
    Summary:
    "Join Cassini, Huygens And Their Friends Plus Myself On The Story That Full Of Fourth-Wall Breaking Conversions And Bloopers With All Additional Memories That Didn't Add To The Final Version Plus A Guide To Understand The Story With Cassini, Huygens And Their Friends Plus Myself. So Come On And Starting Read The Acting Journal Of Cassini And Huygens!"

(List Of Chapters Will Constant Update As The Chapters Are Upload)

Bloopers
    • Chapter 1-"How Huygens Reach to Cassini In Darkness?" (Working On Process)
    Outtakes
    Guide

Additional Notes

• The Story Is First-Hand Exclusive In LV But In The Future, When 'The Memories' Main Story Have Officially Over, In Wattpad, The Story Will Be Added Into Wattpad
    • 'The Memories' Is In Wattpad Which Can Be Accessed Here.
    • You Can Send Ideas For The Next Chapter Or Make Feedback By Comment Down Below
    • Cassini And Huygens In Both Original And Modified Version of The Story Are Modified So They Are Different From The Actual One. Cassini And Huygens' Friends Are Original Characters As Two Are Cassini And Huygens' Database And One Is Cassini's Original System.
    • When The Chapter State As Working On Process, The Timing Is Depend To Complete.
    • There Will Three Type Of Chapters: 'Bloopers' For Bloopers And Conversions + Behind The Scenes, 'Outtakes' For Additional Memories + Others That Did Not Make To The Final Version Of The Story And 'Guide' For Guide To Understand 'The Memories' Story.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019