1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Challenge the Leviathan

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reckless, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    It's Tae Kwon Crow from Skylanders! Was a villain in Trap Team would you could use if you caught in a trap, but he got added as an actual figure you could buy in Imaginators, and admittedly I bought him on the day the game came out, haha. I also loooove his theme song.

Well I hope that Z-moves won't drastically change gameplay so much that one z move used by a Pokémon with a low level / poor ivs / no ev training could wipe out a high level Pokémon with good ivs and decent ev.

A cat, believe it or not. If we're talking something more exotic, then probably a lizard.

Think I wanted to be a veterinarian as a kid? Actually spent time working in a vet clinic too...cleaning utensils that were used in castration procedures. Said tools still had 'the bits' attached too, so that was nasty to see, lol. Still, it's nothing compared to the first day I worked there. Walked in the door and there's a dead cat stretched out on the examination table. Got told to carry it to the freezer out back. Niiice. (not lmao)

Very rarely. There's no much light polution around here to see anything decent. And when there isn't any, there's usually nothing interesting to see, so nawh.

Far as I can remember, I was? Think they featured in these irish language annuals we used to get in primary school. Those books were so class, man. Perfect blend of general knowledge and random anime and video game facts! I think Sonas was the name of them?

My writing aptitude, perhaps, moreso than my software developer skills. Unfortunately, the latter's gonna be my ticket to a job, soon, sooo...yeah. ugh.

If I weighed as much as a feather, sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Noticed you had Skylanders in your sig. What is your favorite Element in that game?
    Favorite Giant?
    Favorite Skylander in general?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Oh man, talk skylanders to me any day of the week! It's so fun to play and always helps me relax!

Can't decide between water and magic. Most of the guys I use regularly come from these elements.

Gotta be Swarm. Such a powerhouse. Though I do love using Hot Head's Sizzle Shower especially after purchasing the Extended Forecast power.

Mmmmm that would definitely be Pop Fizz!

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    has anyone ever called you "The Kraken"?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    RELEASE THE KR-QUESTIONS

:: Do you tend to wear scarves sometimes?

:: When looking at the time, do you look most often at your watch, your computer, your cell phone, an alarm clock, or something else entirely?

:: Do you tend to appear suddenly, and without warning, perhaps with a kick to somebody's face?

6. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    No but I wish they did. That's a cool name. :o

Yup! Especially now that it's chilly. Wear one all the time walking to college.

I used to wear a watch until the straps broke on it. For now until I get a new one I mostly check my electronics. I had a clock in my room but the ticking noise was too loud that i couldn't sleep.

Oh hell yes. You need only have to look at how I come and go on here. ;)

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are there files or other things you tend to keep in paper folders (or similar) for storage? What kinds of things would they be?

:: Do you consider yourself a 'collector' of something? What would you be a collector of?

:: Have you ever gone on any kind of raid (for any purpose), other than against a refrigerator?

8. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    For sure! I keep a lot of personal details in a folder that i consult every now and again. Then i own a bunch of ring binders that i keep college notes in.

*sweats* aheh yes yes I am a collector and I happen to collect Skylanders figures. I have at least one version of all the characters ever released and I'm hoping to acquire all the series reposes and lightcores eventually. I have over half of the imaginators line for this year collected too.

If it counts? I recently went on my first video game raid in Xenoverse 2 lately and boyyy are they ridiculous ! I thought the expert missions were bad enough but these dumb raid quests could one-shot my lv 85 frost demon race character who had a super soul that buffed his defence. And what do you get for beating said raid boss? 10 damn TP medals that I - no joke - could get for collecting ROCKS from a quest Yamcha sometimes gives you. Pffffts.

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What do you like most about Skylanders?

If you could have any view outside your window, what would you choose?

Do you like brain teasers?

10. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I love how colourful the characters are, the ability to switch to any that you own by physically taking a figure off of the portal peripheral and replacing it with another. I love how it's one of the few annual franchises that I can get behind, even if it is a rather costly venture. Most of all I love that it's a third person platformer, which has always been my favourite video game genre to date.

Maybe a view of a park or a lake. Anything's better than looking into people's back gardens as I am now.

Never been any good at solving them but yep, I do!

11. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Why do you hate me so much?

Are you even real?

What is your favorite passtime when you're not coding cool websites?

12. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    idk u just repulse me like geez. and ur hat is dumb.

not sure. maybe I'm just a meme lovin' ghost after all?

that would definitely be writing! If I wasn't coding for a living, I'd without doubt be a writer for sure

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever had any formal martial arts training?

:: Out of copper, silver, or gold, which is your favourite and why?

:: Do you, as a Super Saiyan, relish a challenge?

14. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I took kickboxing lessons for about 6 weeks?

I like silver! Gold always looked too gaudy to me, and I'm simply not fond of copper either

Of course!

15. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    If you could make a wish for anything and it would come true tomorrow, what would it be?

If you could read minds, what would you do with that power?

How did you get started in coding?

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How has life been treating you recently, less stressful?

17. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Mmm. Maybe something to do with money? Been strapped for cash for the last couple of months, trying to pay for college.

See if it'd work on animals, I guess? I'm not really the prying type...

Did small stuff with html for a number of years. Then I began attending college and started expanding my knowledge. And boyyy, lemme tell ya, it's been a wild trip. But now I looove learning new coding languages, as I feel I've gota good grasp of the core concepts of coding in general!

*Nervous laugh* mAAAAAN I would've wanted to say less stressful but actually it's been quite the opposite, in fact. I've had everything from lecturers refusing to teach due to payment disputes to being verbally mauled by examiners who were in a pissy mood. As of today, I've just finished completing user testing on a significant team project I've been involved in since September, and boyyyy am I relieved to finally see the back of it. I was put in a team with the most laziest assholes everrr I stg. Expecting me to do all the heavy lifting with the hard parts of the project and stuff, only to then leave the coding of their parts to the last minute.

Gaaaah. I could go on and on! Thankfully though I've no more assignments to hand up until at least September at the earliest. And as for college in general, i've about five exams to do in the next 3 weeks and then I'm off on work placement, so things are gonna get pretty chill from here on out!

Cadbberry likes this.
  18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you sort papers into files or stacks (or neither)?

:: How many wires and/or connectors does your work area have?

:: It's very hard to resist the urge to make a Dragon Ball reference, so I'll just ask instead: have you had any near-death experiences?

19. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I try to but 9/10 times they don't stay that way for long, ahah.

At the moment, there's just two; laptop charger and wired mouse. Have to bring my own laptop to work since there's not really any great computers to use in the office. At home, my work place is wires city; two hdmi cables (mainly used for ps3 and ps4, but I use 'em to hook up my laptop sometimes), wired keyboard, a homeplug (basically an ethernet cable adaptor), a chromecast, the monitor's plug and then ofc the laptop charger and wired mouse again. At the start of the year I moved my tv/monitor to the other side of my room, so that's why it's a mess of wires for now.

I have! Twice, in fact, and both on the same ski holiday if you can believe it. The first time I was trying to steer a huskie sleigh and the dogs took a corner a bit too wide and I nearly got thrown off - at the exact moment that, of course, we pass by a spot that had a deep cliff at one side. The other time, I was part of a ski group of mostly youngsters, and I think I was one of the few teenagers in the party at the time. From what I can remember, I had a real jerk of an instructor, and he ordered me to try and help up one of the kids that fell down some ways up a slope. So I try to do that he says, crossing my skis to not fall over but the damn kid nearly pulls me down with him and once more, we of course were on a slope, so if I had let him get the better of me, I would've drifted off to no-man's land.

...skiing is risky business, yo. I love it, though. Haven't been back on the slopes in over 10 years :(

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you read any good books lately?

:: Do you consider yourself a 'thrill-seeker'?

:: Is there a friend who you like to throw small jabs at in conversation (and who, hopefully, returns the favour)?