1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Challenge the Leviathan

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reckless, Oct 14, 2014.

1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Who do you prefer as Batman: Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd?

Do you prefer to have heroes have relatively happy lives or continually have tragedies thrown at them nonstop?

Do you have an opinion on the Superior Spider-Man?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I absolutely love to read, write and play video games! I've got a Fanfiction account that I admittedly haven't touched in a year, which I must soon rectify that by posting new material...whenever I can find the time. As for video games, my favourite game that I'm into at the moment, but haven't played in about a week, is Demon's Souls. RPGs aren't really my type of game, but I've been loving it so far.

If I had to choose, I'd probably side with Wayne. There's something about Grayson that I've never quite liked, and I think Todd shines more as a character as Red Hood and his general antihero status.

Gimmie tragedy, grittiness, sorrow! I love thriller and suspense, and heroes who get the short end of the stick on a regular basis are ones that appeal to me the most. I dislike 'fairytale' endings.

I haven't read many Doc-Spidey stories, but I have a good friend who filled me in from time to time. I thought it was a gusty move from Marvel, and welcomed the change whilst it lasted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you gained immortality, what would be the first thing you would do?

If you could transform into any creature, what would it be and why?

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Are you actually roasted?

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How Reckless are you?

6. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Roasted AND toasted.

Reckless to the extent that I frequently don't plan ahead, but not so much daredevil-ish antics. And I procrastinate. A lot.

7. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    What is that in your signature?

8. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @[member="❀Bloom❀"] I don't know why my answer didn't post the first time around but here it is;

Attempt everything that I was too afraid to do in the beginning. i.e. Go skiing on black runs, attempt real skydiving, etc etc since I don't have to fear death ahah.

A dragon! I've always loved those mythical lizards, ever since I was younger. They're my all-time favourite fictional thingy, so when I see them in something, be it a game, a movie, a book or whatever I simply have to take a look at it!

It is Fantomex, Marvel comic's resident scoundrel/thief/faux frenchman/living weapon/all-round asshole. He's a prominent character in Remender's Uncanny X-Force, but in the latest comics aside from Wolverine And The X-Men vol.2 I'm finding it hard to like what writers are doing with the character. I mean, he was always a scumbag before, but now they're really taking him to dark places, playing up his self-centred nature and penchant for killing.

9. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Have you seen the Avengers 2 trailer? If so, what did you think of it?

10. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    The hypocrite in me wants to believe that it'll be a good movie, powered by intense emotions of dread and fear, like Cap 2. Something that can be enjoyed for simply being an awesome action-ensemble movie. The comic cynic in me, however is waiting for the day Marvel retcons Ultron's comic origins to fit in with the movie. Waaait for ittttt.

Also been talking it over with a friend concerning Ultron's seemingly mimicry of Tony Stark's voice. We both agree that movie Ultron should be more like Transformers Prime's Soundwave: cold, calculating and mechanic-sounding for lack of a better way of putting it.

11. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Okay, anyone wanna ask me some questions? :(

12. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Do you like loud or quiet places? Is it difficult to focus in either?

13. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    If I roast you, does that make you a turkey?

14. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Quiet places. I can think better when no-one is chattering in the background. It is a bit difficult for me to focus in a noisy environment, but I can do it, it simply depends on what kind of work I'm doing at the time. If I'm studying, I'll need to go to a quiet place, whereas if I'm coding, I can put up with a dozen gaggles of students dawdling on about the drink-filled nights they've had over the past few days. Background noise encourages me to program. It's weird.

I hope not. I don't particularly like turkey.

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's the best part about living?

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you like Munchlax?

Have you ever touched a Snorlax?

Do you have brothers or sisters?

Is there any possibility to became my friend?

Do you like your job as being a moderator?

Can I say that I really like your attitude'? :blush:

17. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    not dying Ahhh. That is a very good question, and if I can be honest, I can't give an exact answer. In my opinion, though, I suppose one of the 'best' parts about living is experiencing new things. New places, new people, new types of food, animals, the whole lot. It's fortunate that we now live in a connected world, for we can dredge up a sense of such things with only a clattering of our fingertips, and such work may inspire us to venture forth into the wide world, one's economical status put aside.

-Yeah, that Pokémon was kinda cute in the Destiny Deoxys movie I suppose.

-Nope. But if I did it'd probably roll over and flatten me.

-No-sir. I'm an only child.

-I already consider you a friend, no?

-Yup! I couldn't ask to mod a nicer forum, even if I tried.

-O-oh? Uh, thank you very much, I guess!

18. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Favorite kind of music?

19. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I like rock mostly, but I like the odd few songs from other genres too. At the moment I like listening to the Foo Fighters and Kaiser Chiefs.

20. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What are you usually up to not on LV?