1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Challenge the Leviathan

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reckless, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Universal Soldier: Regeneration

Well, for the longest while I've wanted to go to Japan and Australia. I have family living in Adelade so it would be a sweet spot to base my exploration of that side of the world around.

Possibly because they're adverse to carrying small change in their pockets? Either that or they simply ran out of things to do.

-11 shadowyears.

Fantomex Wolverine! A pity he's dead now...

It'll either be the Sentry w/ Void, a very angry Hulk or Apocalypse. Or possibly even all three!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    If you had to choose one thing to remove from existence, what would it be and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I had to honestly think about this one for a while. I'm going to go with removing old age, at least in humans. We've got such a finite lease on life, and could do so much if we weren't working against a biological end-all clock. That, and the loss of a cherished one is simply too much to bear.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Why should we roast you? Don't you think it's better if we bake or steam you?

5. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Whats the worst movie ever made in your opinion and why?

6. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Why must you insist on being so Reckless?

Have you ever found a Four-leaf clover? (Sorry for being so stereotypical. >w< )

Do you hate semicolons?

Do you hate C++ sometimes?

iOS, Android, Windows, or another Mobile OS?

7. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    To ensure you reach 999% crispiness. Baking me would be fine, too. Not steamed, though. I hate having steamed veg and such.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. Don't get me wrong, I loved the snippets of it that he used for come of his music videos, like Smooth Criminal and such. But it just got waaaay too weird for my liking towards the end.

'Cuz I'm like that anyway. Not in a "rush blindly into danger" sense, but I rarely make plans or think. I'm always going with the flow and making spur of the moment decisions.

I have, actually! They're more common than people think, at least here.

My hatred of semi-colons is only surpassed by my loathing of curly brackets -> { } .

Not so much any more. I'd like to think that me and C++ have an accord these days. We've got an understanding. C# though, that's my worst enemy at the moment...

Android android androidddd. Gotta love that open-source-ness.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Where did you learn to code?
    How much do you enjoy being here on LV?

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Does roast Reckless taste good?

10. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Varies with each language I've learned. I did a bit of HTML five years ago, though in retrospect what I did was pretty suckish. Then, two years ago when I started Uni/College, I got introduced to my first, proper coding language in C++, which is quite possibly the hardest out of all HLLs to learn, but I found that since getting to grips with it I'm able to pick up other languages like C# way easier.

13^living4lv
    Yesss. I like being here quite a bit, granted when RL and other duties are whisking me away from the ol' Lake for random spells!

Roasted Reckless is very starchy. Tis 99% potatoes, and should be served with a bit of cabbage and bacon on the side. As for whether it tastes good....that's debatable.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Which subject do you work best with, Math, Science, or Language Arts?

12. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Probably science. Ace'd general science in JC exams, went on to study Chemistry and Biology in-depth (whilst I only did chemistry for a year, I really liked it) Although it could be maths, depending on the area of study. I'm complete pants at discreet maths, though. As for languages...I'm pure rubbish at anything other than English. I did consider for a time taking up a bachelor of arts degree in a English and History course per recommendation of some folk at my secondary school. Knowing I wouldn't get enough CAO points, I opted to go with a computer course instead.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  13. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    How well do you go down with cheese and butter?

Do you like Pasta and/or Crumpets?

What's your opinion on Paras?

14. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Quite good, mhm mhm mhmmmmm. <3

I practically live off of pasta. There is pasta flowing through my veinz. As for crumpets, they're okay. I'm more of a danish sorta gal, though.

Paras' live life like lil' wild thingys. And for that, I like 'em. A pity the poor guys get possessed by their mushroom fungus. The Pokédex makes for grim reading...*shudders*

15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What inspires you the most as a whole?

16. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    How do you greet most people you don't know?

Are you a fan of biking?

Is vodka your favorite alcoholic beverage? because it's made of potatoes oh gawd don't hurt me

17. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Definitely my granddad. Or 'dad' as I tend to call him. He's been like a father to me or all of my life, and has been there beside me every step of the way. He's a fantastic dude, and I've learnt quite a lot from him. I hasten to think of a world without him in it.

Depends on gender; if it's in person, and it's a guy, I'd start with "Hey, dude" or something to that effect. It's a girl, I'd act very pleasant.

I looooved biking when I was younger, having gone through 3+ bikes in my time. The latest bike that I own I haven't used in 5ish years though, and it's done without a front wheel for at least half of that time. A shame, really, I'd love to cycle to college but my family keeps on saying "Nope. Too dangerous."

Haha, nawhhh...Hate the stuff. My friends love it, though, and regularly buy small bottles of the stuff to drink before hitting the town.

18. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    If you could grow vegetables, fruit, or flowers in a garden, which one would you pick and why?

Favourite animal print?

19. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    It'd come down to either carrots or pears. I like to eat some raw carrots on occasion as a treat, though the last time I did this one of my tooth fillings fell out...yep, you can't even write this stuff, folks. Next on the list would be pears, 'cuz they're so awesome. and pear cider is the best thing ever obvs.

Without even thinking; tiger print.

guest likes this.
  20. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    Do you like the walking dead?