1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ching Chong wHAT'S UP?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by PreciousCheeks, Sep 4, 2017.

1. PreciousCheeks

PreciousCheeks Bug Catcher

oh what
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    Hello, community! My name's Cheeks, how are you? <:
    Yeah I'm all new to this. I've discovered this website less than 20 minutes ago after a very mysterious Note in DeviantART... ok no jokes I come from there shhh
    So yeah now that's obvious, I'm an artist. I do that in my free time, which means everytime- wait no my suMMER BREAK IS ALREADY OVER AHJKZSHK AAA
    I'm 16 years old, a high school student, this is my last year. I like chatting, dancing, listening to Jazz (Soil&Pimp Sessions ftw) AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I LIKE KIRBY-
    I'm not too into Pokémon to be honest, but I find it very inspiring; That's where my idea to draw Pokémon Gijinkas came from, well I only started today so don't question it- So, feel free to check my dA for cute art anytime! <- CLICK HERE
    And I thank you. [:

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Even if you're not into Pokémon, there are many other things here for you to do and talk about!

Do start a collage of your artwork in the Art Corner to showcase it to everyone. I for one, would like to see what you have (and be jealous because I can't draw or make art to save my life)

See ya around. If you have questions or just want to chat, drop a message for me. I'm a pretty easygoing guy! :) Again, welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay! ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PreciousCheeks

oh what
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU BOIS~ I'll sure enjoy it here :^) Well if it wasn't for me needing to go sleepi-sleepy right now I would have gone to the art corner right away but I gotta check it later unfortunately! I'll even make a cardboard house and live there. Wait wha-

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Shoot, they're on to me.
    That picture explains where the 'Cheeks' part comes from. That was a lot more red than I was expecting.

You say it's your last year of high school? Are you looking forward to moving on to college or university? Are you studying to be an artist or do you aim for something else? It sounds like something adventurous and exciting will await you soon.

I hope that you get the most out of life, both on and off Lake Valor. Good to see you.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to Lake Valor @PreciousCheeks I am so glad you're joining us! Gijinkas are so cool! A lot of our users love them so I am sure if you create a shop in the Market you'll get a lot of business! You should also make a thread in the Art Corner and display your amazing work :) Finally, I hope to see you join our Discord Chatroom and have fun with us!

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help :]

7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    All artists are welcome here~
    See you around~

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  9. PreciousCheeks

oh what
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    @Eclipse I always color the cheeks as red as possible- As for my studies, I would LOVE to follow the path of art or become a stylist but it's somewhat impossible in my country... So at least I am still aiming to become a french teacher~

@Vigilance I'm sure planning on sharing my gijinkas around here so no worries! As for the Discord server, YOU BET I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES.

And thank you for everything~ aaaaaa

Vigilance and AeroHail like this.
  10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake Cheeks! Your art is super cute!
    Happy to have you here!

Pssst. The discord is quite quiet at this time but it livens up later! Time differences and all!

11. PreciousCheeks

oh what
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    AHHH I THANK YOU~

YEEE I'VE SEEN THAT. Especially with the start of schools, everyone won't be here that often, not even me :^(

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Your art is so soft and adorable. I approve wholeheartedly. <3 Welcome Cheeks! Even your name is cute lol. You seem like you'll fit in awesomely so here's hoping we don't lose you anytime soon, yeah?? =p See you!

13. PreciousCheeks

oh what
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.7
    AWW THANK YOU VERY MUCH~ I sure am planning on staying here for a long time so don't worry about it :^)

14. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Helloooooooo~! Welcome to Lake Valor! Oh I'm sure you'll have lots of fun...

Is what I would like to say had I not seen you on discord already.
    God, that Venusaur-gijinka/chibi was the most adorable Venusaur I've ever seeeeen! ^_^

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello again. It's been about a week or so since you've first arrived, and I'd like to know how you're finding the place.

What are your impressions of LV so far? Is everything to your liking? What do you plan to do next?

If you wouldn't mind sharing, please do tell. I hope LV is all you've been expecting (or looking for)!