1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Copics

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Copic markers are probably the most used type of marker when it comes to art. They're easy to blend and they're refillable which is a plus! Have you guys ever used copics? If not, have you ever used another alcohol based marker? How did it work out for you?

I've used Copics, prismas, knock offs, etc. Copics still stand to be my favorite kind of alcohol marker.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Want To Have Copics But I Can't Find It Anywhere In My Homeland And Based Of What I Heard From Other Artists In Youtube, It's So Costly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I've never used a copics marker before.
    In fact, I've never really used any markers to draw before. Only your common whiteboard markers. On a whiteboard.

4. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    I had a few that I bought for...uh, some reason. Might have been just to try them out, I really don't remember. I would love to get more so I could do full pictures with them, but the cost though...