1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Corrupt a wish

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Aiko, Mar 7, 2016.

1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    You find that water bottle... severely damaged. It also appears to have been used in a murder. Uh oh.

I wish to restore honor to my family name

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Your family's honour is restored! Everyone loves you now! Such a shame that jealous and angry people are now sending assassins after your family. Good luck!

I wish I could get out of this skeleton's ribcage

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Granted, but another skeleton comes along and traps you.

I wish to have a meme based off me.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I have good news and bad news! The good news is that 4chan claimed your soul to construct this new meme!
    Wait, that's the bad news.
    The good news is I found a nickel!

I wish the nickel's name wasn't Philip.

5. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    The nickel's name isn't Phillip. However, the nickel's name IS Terry, which is an equally bad name for a girl nickel like the one you found. Poor nickel.

I wish to just not be trapped in skeleton ribcages ever again.

6. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Granted. Though now you die from the infection caused by the cut from leaving the ribcage

I wish my stuffed penguin came to life

7. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    It does come to life! It also becomes a real penguin and isn't happy to be in your house. And it smells bad. And it bites.

I wish to be alive again!

8. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    You are alive,but not as yourself and no one know who you are anymore.

I wish I was a penguin

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your spirit animal is a penguin. You morph into this form, and while in it, you develop an insatiable bloodlust.
    Penguins aren't the most deadly of predators, so you're quickly apprehended by the authorities while on your weak rampage.

I wish for some streamers.

10. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    You get a few streamers. Then, you get a few more streamers. Soon, you're completely buried in streamers. You're tangled up with the streamers. You can't escape the streamers.

I wish to go on a murderous rampage while nobody recognizes me anymore anyways! :D

11. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Granted, but the police recognize you for another criminal and you're executed.

I wish to have every shirt in the world.

12. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    You do have every shirt in the world! Not only does this leave your house too full to live in, it also means everyone else is constantly shirtless and some people are freezing to death. The upside of this is beautiful shirtless people! The downside is.. every other shirtless person. Who you have to see every day. Also people begging for your clothes. I don't know what you were trying to achieve with this wish, it really brings nothing but suffering.

I wish to be back alive as myself rather than some stranger!

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Well, you'll always be a stranger to somebody so I'm not sure if this wish is even grantable. You should know not to wish for paradoxes. But okay, I'll try my best.

You come back, and you're not stranger. You're actually less strange, such that you no longer think of such things like harems or sensual hand-holding. You come back as...normal. I don't even know you anymore!!

I wish I had a Crocodile Dundee knife.

14. theawesomeafro

theawesomeafro Licensed and Practiced Lurker

Duck boi
    (Psyduck)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.9
    You have the knife but it can only cut licorice. Black licorice.

I wish I had more free time

15. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    You have more free time, but that free time might have come from the fact that everything taking up your time was burned down, and you were found guilty of the crime! Now you're in jail for Arson. Well, you have free time now, but you don't exactly have free time. That's a problem.

I just wanna be myself again! >.<

16. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Well, your wish has been granted! Only at the cost that the people that knew you as somebody else and loved you as somebody else do not love you anymore. Oh, what pain that one's wish comes true at the expense of someone else.

I wish that a Reset Bomb could 'reset' all human activity in the world!

17. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    The world is reset, everything becomes uninhabitable and everyone dies! Such a happy ending to a story.

I wish for a penguin plushie

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Granted; i-

[​IMG]

Uh oh.

I wish I had more time to collect and organise my thoughts.

19. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Well, you got that time alright! But now you have too much time that you end up suffering from hours of constant boredom. You're thoughts become a craving for activity, for something to do, but you've done everything already and the time you wished for is actually an eternity, so you've wished for an eternity of time. And that boredom made you go mad and crazy, leaving you with no thoughts to organise. Poor Eclipse.

I wish I had $10.00 on my Nintendo eShop funds.

20. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    You have 10 bucks, except that is now the only money you own. Ever. Have fun leeching off other people!

That penguin I got with my last wish is adorable and I want more of them.