1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Challenge: April 2020

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Monthly Creatémon Challenge
    April 2020

What Is The Creatémon Challenge?

The Creatémon (that's "Create-A-'Mon") Challenge is a new monthly event where you, the wonderful members of Lake Valor, can work on creating your own Pokémon that fits within a certain theme that changes from month to month.

How To Participate

Including artwork of your Pokémon idea is recommended and any art-style works, though if you feel that you lack artistic ability, then you can include a description instead (note that you are unlikely to score very well without some sort of visual accompaniment, though). In addition to this, you'll also want to add other details to go with it. The only required information that you'll need are a name and typing, but you can also add abilities, it's move-set, height, weight, egg group, stats, evolutions or pre-evoluttions, alternate forms, associated held items, or anything else you can think of.

Other Rules & Regulations

• All submissions must follow the rules of Lake Valor. This mostly means that you shouldn't include anything offensive or NSFW.
    • Entries can be worked on by groups. If you want to work in a group, then choose one member of your group to submit your entry, compiled into a single post and crediting everyone in your group with what exactly each of you did.
    This Month's Theme: Lagomorpha

Lagomorpha is an order of Mammalia that is subdivided into two families: Leporidae (which includes the genus Lepus) and Ochotonidae. Or in layman's terms, Lagomorphs are rabbits, hares and pikas (no relation to Pikachu, despite common belief). They are also the theme of this month's challenge. All entries this month must be based off of member of order Lagomorpha or a related creature such as the American jackalope or the Swedish skvader. Examples of official Pokémon that fit this theme include: Azumarill, Buneary, Lopunny, Bunnelby and Diggersby

Prizes:

1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

All Entries Must Be Submitted By Tuesday, April 28th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. Any posts made after that point in time will be disqualified. The voting thread will be opened shortly after that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon likes this.
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Here are my bunnies.
    998ce038-d8d9-4cc8-8669-522c2f413702.png
    Lunabbit, the moon rabbit Pokémon.
    Dark/Ice
    This Pokémon usually sleeps during the night, but when the moon is full, it will find a grassy field and stare up at the moon.
    sketch1586474186539.png Lunepus, the moon rabbit Pokémon.
    Dark/Ice
    This nocturnal Pokémon isn't normally seen by people, but you can always tell where it's been, because it leaves frosty footsteps behind it.

3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I've decided to finally take part in this myself.
    [​IMG]
    Lagomera, the Fearsome Pokémon
    Type: Fairy/Flying
    Abilities: Run Away, Prankster, Sap Sipper (HA)
    Height: 1'4"/0.4 m
    Weight: 8.8 lbs./4 kg
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon lives deep in deep forests, where it is so seldom seen that many think that its existence is just a hoax.

Inspiration: This guy takes inspiration from a few rabbit-based creatures, specifically a jackalope, skvader and wolpertinger. The result was a combination of a rabbit, a bird and a deer. I felt like it needed a bit more to the design though, so I gave it tiger stripes (based off of me misreading wolpertinger as wolventiger), which also lead to me giving it orange fur. The name is a combination of Lagomorpha (the order that rabbits and hares are a part of) and chimera (a combination of a lion, goat and snake in Greek myth, which has become a catch-all term for animal hybrids).

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Happy April everyone! May I introduce the newest Pokémon ideas:
    CM April.png
    Ability - Emergency Exit and Defiant
    Babby -
    While still young, many begin learning fighting techniques from their parents. When they are overwhelmed they will burrow underground and take a breather.
    Boxhare -
    Boxhare gather in groups to test their strength against each other. This matches are meant to practice and end before either is truly exhausted.
    Rabrawl -
    Rabrawl avoid fighting unless it is necessary, but when they fight, they fight with all their strength

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.