1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Challenge: Oktoberfest Edition

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest' started by BZRich64, Oct 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,087.1
    'Tis spooky time once again, my friends! And with it, another challenge to "create-a-'mon".

This Month's Theme: Masks
    This month, we're designing Pokémon that incorporate masks in some way. Whether this is just a visual motif or something more is up to you, but here are a few official Pokémon that would fit this theme for reference:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Rules
    • Each entry must include a name, type and visual representation in order to account. Other details may be included but are not required.
    • Any art style can be used for the visual part of the entry.
    • All submissions must contain at least one Fakemon or alternate form created specifically for the event. Evolutions/pre-evolutions/alternate forms of official Pokémon will be accepted unless stated otherwise in the monthly them.
    • Entries may be submitted as individuals or worked on in teams. If you want to work in a group, then one member will submit the entry here, with a list of everyone who worked on it and what they did.
    • These are your creations, which naturally means that you are free to use your Creatémon submissions for whatever you want outside of these challenges.
    • All submissions must follow the rules of Lake Valor. No offensive or NSFW content.
    • Absolutely no plagiarism. Any participant caught plagiarizing will be disqualified.
    Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23 and access to the exclusive Prize corner forum for 1 month.
    2nd Place: 75 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23
    3rd Place: 50 pp + Oktoberfest Winner's Medal '23
    Participation Prize: 10 pp + Oktoberfest Participation's Medal '23

All Entries Must Be Submitted by the end of the month. Any posts submitted or edited after that point in time will be disqualified. The voting thread will be opened shortly after that.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2023
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,100.0
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Here is another entry. I can't draw again

Anyway,
    This is Lilbit, first form, male/female you can find both
    Dark Type
    Its head is mostly consistent of the mask

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken and Cherry3Fairy like this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,410.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    CHOCO HAS BROUGHT YOU BIRBS
    In more sane terms, I'm here to submit an alternate forme of an Oricorio for the contest. It's a masquerade ball birb!

LV - 2023 Oktoberfest Oricorio .png
    LV - 2023 Oktoberfest Oricorio shiny.png
    Oricorio, Minuet Style
    Dragon/Flying type

This Oricorio has sipped indigo nectar only found in Kalos. Its dance is slow and imposing, like a lumbering dragon.

It pulls opponents into its refined dance, then overpowers them with calculated yet brutal spins and swings.

This Pokémon is dignified and intimidating, but it has a romantic side. It always prefers to dance with a partner, rather than solo.

My thoughts went "mask" -> "masquerade ball" -> "bird" -> " masquerade ball themed ballroom-style Oricorio".
    Originally, I wanted to make its tail kind of like the Baile style and make it a big ballroom gown, but the tuxedo bird took shape too quickly and I decided to roll with it.
    Hope you guys enjoy the birb!

Jeydis and Pirate Captain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.