1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: January 2022

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Feb 2, 2022.

?

January Creatémon

Poll closed Feb 5, 2022.
  1. Kitrib & Ribeasle (HiddenLore)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Capybaver (Gazi)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    We had two submissions for January, which is quite fitting given that our theme for the month was the number two.
    [​IMG]
    Kitrib- Baby Weasle Pokémon - Ability: Infatuate
    Dex: Kitrib learn to hunt at an early age. They use their appearance to disarm larger foes.

Ribeasle - Weasle Pokémon - Ability: Intimidate
    Dex: The two heads of a ribeasle rarely agree on things. As such they hone their attack skills on themselves, if they both agree on an opponent, their power is hard to match.
    [​IMG] Typing: Water/grass

This was all kinda a last minute thing. I literally just asked two of my sisters to each give me an animal and a color, and went from there. So here, have a capybara platypus. A Pokémon that is a literally a combination of two different animals. And if that doesn't meet the requirement, well, it literally has the number two in its design.

The poll will remain open for three days, after which I will reveal who the winner is.
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    It would appear that the results of this contests were erased when the site went down, so I'll say it again.
    1st Place: @HiddenLore
    2nd Place: @Gazi
    This the announcement post I made originally is gone, then I'm going to assume that the points I sent out are also gone, so I'm going to hand them out again. If not, then I guess you just get double points this time.