1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Cubone's Halloween Haul

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Tolerance, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Tolerance

Tolerance Swimmer

Pumpkin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽240.0
    [​IMG] Cubone's Halloween Haul_web.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy, Wings and Sheinxy like this.
  2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    thats one cute candy bucket

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Tolerance likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Wow your work is really good! What sticks out to me early is the lighting and use of darks and lights to get the images to pop. I'd definitely love to see you post more of your work here when you get a chance :D

@Tolerance

Tolerance likes this.
  4. Tolerance

Tolerance Swimmer

Pumpkin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽240.0
    Thanks. I was having trouble trying to figure out what to add to the scene. I was this close to just having a generic pumpkin one, since I'm sure I have a few laying around already from earlier work, but it didn't quite sit right for some reason.

Then I thought about the Pokémon world for a bit and wondered what they'd have. Of course, the golbat basket went right to the top of the list once I figured Pokémon-themed baskets were probably a thing.

If I ever get around to making more of these, I'll have to figure out which Pokémon basket to do next, since the design was kind of fun.

I had to go and see which of my other stuff I've posted here. I only release about one Pokémon-themed pic a year as my halloween project. Last years was Espurr and Pumpkaboo

5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I’d give him all the candy in my house! I love the facial expression and how childlike and happy it looks!

Tolerance likes this.
  6. Tolerance

Tolerance Swimmer

Pumpkin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽240.0
    Based on the dex entries, all Cubone deserve to be this happy at least once a year!