1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

DBZ

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kibaspikelover23, Nov 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kibaspikelover23

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    alright, I cant be the only one here that loves this show to no end.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    I prefer the manga actually, but as far as the anime goes; I greatly prefer the Abridged version by TFS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I enjoy watching Dragonball Z every now and then. The most obvious downside to the series is the time it takes for an arch (or something of the like) to finish. The whole Frieza vs. Super Saiyan Goku fight took so many episodes to conclude and it's humorous how Namek was supposedly destructing in 5 minutes and yet took over 10 episodes to explode. But to be honest it's the unrealistic parts of anime that makes it anime after all.

Overall, I really enjoy the series, especially in GT where Goku and Vegeta reach Super Saiyan 4. It's a show that you'll always enjoy, even as an adult.

4. Meowstic♂

Meowstic♂ Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I'm currently on episode 86 of Dragon Ball. I'm going through the whole series from DB, Z , to GT. Also including all the movies.

My favorite character is Mr.Satan, of course! :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.