1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Dear A,
    This is a total 'Senpai Notice Me' moment I'm going through. And the worst part is...that you DO notice me.
    I'm kinda freaking out...
    Like, I'm trying NOT to have a mega-crush on you, he least you can do is NOT be cute and hilarious and nice, because you're making it REALLY DAMN HARD.
    But I don't mind a challenge.
    Especially one I know I can't beat. ;)
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Dear A,

here's a bloody tip: we get it that you're nice at something, being a jerk about it though? Not COOL!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Dear Anon

I wish you would stop badgering me...
    it's your fault I blocked you as I did.

If you want to scam me, at least do it properly lol
    I saw through you like a ghost heh

4. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Dear A,
    Welp, gotta get this off my chest.
    Today you were wearing this graphic T-shirt instead of your usual collard shirt + sweater thing you have going on. First time I've seen you like this, and OH MY GOD you are adorable. Just saying.
    Why did I notice?
    NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS
    #MissingNo

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear anon

Stop stalking me, just leave me alone

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Dear Anonymous,
    It is time that I change because I have been through several events that made me realize something. The Mod applications made me realize that I need to change how I operate and be more mindful and thoughtful to what I am doing. I can't go around doing things haphazardly and expect results. I need to be more aware of my interactions and I need to state more of what I mean among other things. On warrenton Remodel I realized that to a point I shouldn't put up with other people putting me down and I learned to be more assertive and stand up for myself. At Washington Remodel, I learned that there needs to be a balance. I need to be assertive, but not aggressive. There is a limit to how far I can take things and while I shouldn't put up with crap, being a better person is ultimately more important. Being polite and friendly doesn't make me weak or mean that I'm putting up with it, it means that I have more control and that I can and am that better person. I need to pick my battles wisely.
    I learned that while my mother and I can never truly be on good terms or get along, I still need to treat her correctly. Just because she is rude, disrespectful, and treats me like crap doesn't mean that I have the right or room to do the same to her. I need to find again, a balance. I have learned that I can't step on peoples' toes at work. I need to stick closer to the rules than I have been lately and work more as a team. This means that I need to be coordinating with my team members and supervisor and helping them out more than I have been. Yes, I know that maintenance can be rough, however I need to work more closely and be more graceful. We are a team and until I can learn to work better as a team I really shouldn't be filling out applications for higher positions. I have much more to learn and I need to focus on that as much as possible. The Mod applications proved to me that I need to learn and grow more as a person. I don't need to reinvent the wheel, I just need to figure out where I stand and how to reach higher ground. Make no mistake, I'm doing this for me so that I can move on with my life.
    Anonymous, I don't want to be you any more. I need to move on and become that better person that I want and need to be.
    "So say goodbye and hit the road
    Pack it up and disappear
    I hope you have some place to go
    Cause you can't come back around here
    Good goodbye
    (Don't you come back no more)
    Good goodbye
    (Don't you come back no more)
    Good goodbye!" (Good Goodbye - Linkin Park 2017)

*Drops the mic and leaves*

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★

8. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Dear A,
    Well, good job, you get a Dear Anonymous post dedicated to you. You deserve it, anyways.
    I was having a pretty crappy day today, and somehow you knew exactly what to say. You restored my faith in humanity, and however cheesy that sounds it is completely true. I can't say how grateful I am, because I just realized you've really been watching out for me this whole time.
    #MissingNo

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't have anything to tell you. Unless you want to hear what I always tell you. Get Up from your stupidity and start living your life.

| Diego | [member='Xarn']

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.