1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish you would let me in on your real thoughts, or at least the ones concerning me. We've gotten a lot closer over the last year and a half, but sometimes I still feel like there's a chasm of distance between us, and it frustrates me when I can't read you. Am I a burden? Is our friendship real? How long will it last? I'm worried man, do I have reason to be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

How fucking dare you write that about me. I don't think you realize how what you say affects others, and you've hit me where it hurts. I know you have that whole "honesty" policy, but this could be considered cyberbullyinhg. You're generally nice around me, but I know how you really feel now. I understand I've been a rather intersting person, and I have no idea why I did some of the things I did. This is like the burn book from Mean Girls. Yeah, I'm comparing your ass to a 18 year old butthurt white girl because that's what you are to me. I wish I could run away, get away from you, but I can't. You follow me in a sense. I hope you realize that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words cause emotional scars. I'm not going to change for you. I have friends who love me, and you won't be one of them. I honestly can't think of one good thing about you and your clique. Fuck you.

Man that felt good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous

I honestly wish I could just remove you from my life, you cause me so much stress.

VeryButter likes this.
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous,
    Hello beautiful! You're amazing and I love you. You're like a ray of sunshine when my days are cloudy. You make my day so much better. Thank you for being here. I'm so happy to be your friend.

5. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Dear Anonymous,
    I wish you can stop pressuring me to all this work, i know i'm smart you don't need me to show it i wash you can stop bugging me of my late Flaw i can't sleep at night, and never you never focus no my progress of not coming late, you just want it in the snap of your fingers, I don't like that you just want me to be perfect.

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous(es),

I don't think I can live up to your expectations. I'm so sorry. You keep trying to build my ego and self-esteem up by telling me I'm such a great person and I can accomplish great things, but if I were so great wouldn't I be able to actually pass my classes? Be able to be competent in general? No, I'm nothing but a failure. I wish you could see that too; every time you compliment me and try to give me strength, I actually end up feeling worse because I know it's bogus. I'm sorry.

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anonymous,
    You are the other part of me. You drive mad, but mad is sometimes a good thing. I love you so much for all the things you do. They drive up the wall, but without it I'd probably be dead.

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anon(s),

i feel like i keep fucking up everything between us. i know i already have, for one. you say it's okay, but sometimes i wonder if you're lying. would it be better if i just left you alone? i wish you'd just tell me, because then i'd have what in my mind would be a straight answer. you say it's okay, but no matter how many times i ask and you answer, i'll still feel like you just want me to leave you alone and you're just being nice.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    Stop making fun of me, just stop, fucking stop describing how you'd kill me, even if you're joking.

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear anon,

Wassup. Haha. Hi. You are awesome and goodlooking, but you're so quiet. Speak up, Shout Out, you need to be heard for the amazing person you are!

11. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Dear Everyone,

I am sorry. There seems to be no other way to put it. When I get in the mood of such depression and hate, the target is myself, but the victim is mankind. I have had to act strong since that fateful day--5 days after I entered the teenage span--and I cannot find a way out of it.
    It's so childish of me, leaving, returning, coming, going... One second I know everyone; the next second I am a stranger. I go from complete praise and friendship to vileness and conceit. Who comes out as pretentious when he tries confidence? Apparently I do. I used to think I was a pretty good person, yet now I feel so small and insignificant.
    I have some of the greatest people around me though I do not deserve their attention. Why the fuck do you still give me the time of day? Why does anyone?
    What tears me apart inside is knowing I have all the resources to make my dreams reality--but feeling I do not deserve any of it. Who the hell would I be to claim that?
    Why do I even write these? Am I looking for attention? I do not know anymore.
    What I do know is I will just come back around and take any hits that will be dished out. I cannot complain anymore; I cannot be a whiney bitch any longer.

~Bryce

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous,

I would ask for your help, but I'm too damn prideful and stubborn. How am I going to last in this world like this? My dad tells me that asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness, but every time I even think of asking for your help I mentally freeze. It's not you, it's me. I don't know how to deal with this. How the hell do you ask for help you know you need when your entire mindset is based on you working and being alone?

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

Again and again this happens. Again again again. Seems like you can only stick with that for a few days before everything plummets.

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Dear Anon,
    I'm flattered you like me, but enough is enough. I don't like you. I don't think I ever will considering you're leaving next year. Please. Move on.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Dear Anonymous:

I had a dream about you last night, you're awesome.

Also

Dear Anonymous:

You're my best friend and nothing will change that. 8)

16. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Dear anon,

Could you stop worrying about your mistakes? No-one got hurt, and no-one blames you. So could you stop beating yourself up about it already? Neither me nor our friend blame you or see you in any different way because of what happened. We both still care about you and just want you to move on like we did. I don't care what doubts you may have about this statement, but you are a good person. I know, I've seen it, the good and the bad. I'll never know or understand everything about what you go through, but I do know that despite whatever you may think you do wrong you are a wonderful guy who I love to be around. And if you're actually reading this somehow, then know I don't mean to upset you. Hell, that's why I posted this in some anon thread, because I don't think there's ever going to be a right time where I can talk to you about this. Just please, stop beating yourself up over it. What's done is done.

17. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Dear Anonymous,

I didn't expect you to have so much power over me. I didn't expect to be utterly destroyed by your words, like I am now. I want to keep moving forward, to keep "functioning". But everything in my world has come to a very dark halt because of you. You don't want to fix it. I know you don't, because you fear me, you fear what goes on in my head when really we are both the same. I wish you would have told me this sooner. I wish I could take it all back. I wish you could see how much you have destroyed me. I hate that I can't stop thinking about you. I hate that I am at your mercy. But I do not hate you, one bit. I just wish with all my heart I would appear human to you. I'm disoriented and confused and hurt and I just want it all to end. I'm sorry for everything I ever did.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

18. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anonymous,

i want to tell you how i really feel. but i'm afraid. the last time didn't go so well. i'm worried that it'll ruin our friendship, that the same thing will happen over and over again, and you probably don't feel the same way. hell, i don't even know that much about you. it's probably just another thing where i can't tell the difference. so for once, i'm going to try and suppress my feelings.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Dear Anonymous:

I'm starting to feel really happy again. I'm honestly starting to forget all about you and that makes me really happy, I hope things will go well for me. I'm gonna try to be positive.

20. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I thought you were my friend.

I was wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.