1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dear Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anonymous,

i've finally realized that you don't care about me as much as i care about you. and you know what? that's okay. as long as you know i care a whole lot about you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    I always think about ending our friendship, because I know you don't give two shits about me. You only want me so I can give you attention.

3. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear anonymous,

Leave him alone. I understand you don't like him, but you don't have to be very rude every time you see him. He has feelings too. If you don't like him, just don't talk when he's around. I'm very close with you both, and you both do your fair shares of shit-talking, but just don't talk to him at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

How often is this going to happen? ): I won't bother anymore, I guess. It shouldn't be that hard to fix so that makes it all the more disappointing.

Dear A,

I wish you would stop bothering me. I don't work for you anymore and it's very disrespectful to ask the ex-intern to constantly help out your new employee because you chose to hire someone else over me. Please stop. I am not going to come into the office for a day to help her, nor am I going to waste my time explaining things to her on the phone. She asks me things I learned myself in five minutes of looking around.. do you honestly think I've been using this program for years? No; I picked it up for the first time when I got there. Why is she incapable of learning by herself like I did? If you want my help, email me and wait until I'm up for replying. If you're swimming in problems without me then you should've hired me to begin with.

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for that. I really feel better now. I didn't even know that much was really weighing on me until it all spilled out.

6. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.4
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm not the type of person to say deep, meaningful things. In fact, I think that words are merely a facade, lies meant to perpetuate a false personality. In fact, our society, and the whole world, is based on lies. It worries me where humanity may be heading. The things we pursue, like youth, wealth, and power are all corrupted, and likewise, we become corrupted.

I believe you may be the only other one to realize that there is no merit in working in groups, in sacrificing yourself for the good of the whole. You are the future of mankind. Like you, in my next life, I would like to be a bear.

7. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Dear anonymous,

I really like talking to you, but I feel like maybe I should hold back a bit. I don't want to talk too much and for you to get bored of talking to me, that would be horrible.
    That is if you aren't already tired of talking to me...

8. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear anonymous

Stop.putting.malware.on.this.computer

9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anonymous,

maybe i don't mean anything to you. maybe you just put up with me because you don't want to hurt me. am i constantly bothering you about things you don't even care about? do you even like me?

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous,

I should have gotten closer to you years ago. You're a really cool dude, and I regret not being closer to you for all those years. Hell, we even shared at least one class for literally 7 years! I really regret not being a friend to you for all that time.

11. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Dear A.

I am never socially acceptable with mu attitude and how I am. I mean I'm not really complaining about it because I refuse to make new IRL friends but I still get lonesome. I have my few friends but I know they think I'm weird and different but I can't help it.

But that's just the way how life is right?

12. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Dear anonymous

I miss you

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

Looks like I missed you by.. what, 20 minutes? Real shame and I'm a little sad now. Can't wait until I see you online again!

Dear A,

That seems like so much work. Leaving home at 5-6AM to get there on time and not being back until midnight or so... ugh. Not something I'd be able to handle.

14. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm shocked. Speechless. I hope you're okay. I care about you. Please don't leave.

15. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    dear anon(s),

i wish i could be as good a friend to you as you are to me.

16. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Dear Anonymous,

You used to be the person I looked up to, back when we were kids and we would play games together. I thought you were the coolest person ever, and I wanted to be just like you.

Well, a lot's changed since then. I definitely don't want to follow in your footsteps anymore. I don't want to burden our family like that (again). All I can say is you're very lucky that your mom cares enough about you to raise your kid while you go do... whatever it is you're doing. Are you engaged again? I honestly can never remember what's happening with you anymore, everything changes so fast with you.

The sad thing is, I'm scared I'll end up like you. Probably won't get a girl knocked up (seriously, the chance is next to impossible), but I'm really worried I won't be able to get through college and have to lean on my parents and family like you do. That's definitely not something I want, and I doubt it'd be very appreciated. I don't want to rely on other people to do my job when I'm more than capable of doing it. And I want to keep a steady job, damn it.

17. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous

I still feel like I'm an annoyance to you, no matter how you say otherwise. Sorry

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Dear A,

I hope you'll fix that in time. Only a few days left. It doesn't bother me much but I'd still like to spend more time with you that day.

19. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dear Anonymous
    Please don't let me down again...

20. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Dear Anonymous,

Please stop ruling with fear. It gets you nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.