1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Design that Fakemon!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by DuoM2, Aug 31, 2020.

1. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    So basically, this is a thread kind of similar to a lot of Game Corner "next person must do x" threads, but since the design aspect is more important, it's here instead. How this will work is that each poster will draw the last design idea someone posted as well as give the next poster a design idea. Both the artwork and the ideas can be as simple or elaborate as you really want them to be. It'd also be preferred that if you were to begin drawing someone's idea, then if you were to like their post before you started so nobody ends up stepping on anyone else's toes.

So to give an example, I'm going to be drawing what the last person suggested and giving a suggestion of my own.

upload_2020-8-31_14-37-28.png

upload_2020-8-31_14-33-44.png
    I'll sometimes name these but I don't really have one here.

For the idea: design something based on a flamingo, preferably with at least a few Valentine's Day aspects.

LassusVulpes and Gazi like this.
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Here's the Valentine's Day flamingo
    sketch1599149458324.jpg
    For the next idea, how about a Pokémon based off a scarecrow.

Flyg0n likes this.
  3. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    My Scarecrow based fakemon

I decide to go literally and make a Scarecrow... crow. Or some kind of bird.
    [​IMG]
    "This Pokémon is often found roaming empty fields at night. According to legend, seeing one fly over your farm is a symbol of good luck."

And for the next one... hmm... how about a Pokémon that is based on an Armadillo?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...