1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

DexNav: New User Spotted!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Yoppopopoy, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoppopopoy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello, users of Lake Valor! I'm not sure where I should start to introduce myself, but I guess I'll start with stating how long I've been playing Pokémon and go off onto personal things about myself.

I've been playing Pokémon for about 10 years now; my first Pokémon game was Pokémon Snap, and Pokémon Emerald was my first ever handheld game. I'm a proud genthreer.

I'll now post some stuff about me, but it will be in a detailed list of things. Read up~

About Me: I think I would have to say that I'm a nonchalant and calm guy at heart, but I can be rather silly and impetuous at times. The latter of the traits proves to be rather favorable to me, as they provide a completely different side of my normally relaxed personality that most people wouldn't expect. I don't have any definite hobbies that I really indulge in on a daily basis, I have this thought that I'm more of a guy who appreciates the talent of others more than I care about having any of my own special talent.

I'm not sure what else I should add about myself. I just hope to become a notable user of the Lake Valor community, thanks for taking the time to read this. =^)

Quirks & Habits -
    • Using excessive full-stops.
    • Saying "Mhm." or "I guess." a lot.
    • Using sarcasm, joking; sounding condescending. (Never take me seriously.)
    • Falling asleep.
    • Grammar Nazi-esque traits.
    Interest -
    - Anime
    - Art
    - Music
    - Video Games
    - Computer/General Technology

Trivial Things -
    Favorite Colors: Green, and blue.
    Favorite Foods: Chicken, pie, and pizza.
    Favorite Music Genres: R&B, and alternative forms of it.
    Favorite Music Artists: The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, and Zendaya.
    Favorite Movies & TV Shows: Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Hanna, Forensic Files, and Beyond Scared Straight.
    Favorite Pokémon: Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    It's great to see you join, bud. It's been a long while since we've last talked, so I'm glad to have you around :)

Let me, another mentor, or staff member know if you need any help with something around the community!

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  3. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there!! Welcome to Lake Valor!! =3

You sure know how to make a good introduction, I like that! x3 Which kinds of Anime do you like? If you're interested, you can see the Artist's Loft & the Portfolio if you want to show us some art. :3 What kind of music do you listen to? What kinds of Video games do you play with (other than Pokémon)? If you're interested with computer and other technology, you can chat with other people who are into the same thing in the Computers & Technology.
    If you have any questions, feel free toa ask me or any of the other mentors and staff crew in LV. We'll be happy to help you. ;)

Have fun in LV!! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Yoppopopoy likes this.
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, again! Great to see another lover of Gen III, it is (well, was, since ORAS) my favorite generation. <3
    Becoming a "notable" user around here isn't hard, just be active! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I hope to see you around! ^-^

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  5. Yoppopopoy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    @[member="Bryce"], thank you very much buddy, nice to see you again! I'll be sure to snoop around this place to get to use to things and get to know more people along the way.

@[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"], thanks, I really appreciate the convenient assistance. I wish I could show you guys some fine art, but I don't do any myself. I enjoy browsing art, and seeing the creative imagination that others put forth, but I used to be quite the artist. I don't really draw much at all anymore, but I do wish I still had the skill I had back then.

On a different note; I like any kind of music that's good, but I love R&B music. I do enjoy listening to a lot of anime themes as well. Video games? I enjoy playing games that make you think, and I like when they are competitive. I usually just play COD, some Mortal Kombat, and I enjoyed playing Assassins Creed. Video games are so limited for me because I'm such a picky person when it comes down to it. What about you?

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, Hoenn is truly spectacular. What's your favorite Gen III mon?
    Mod Edit: Please don't multipost. I've merged your posts for now. You can use either the Edit button or the multiquote button in the future!

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    My favorite Gen III's are a tie between Latios, Aggron, Sceptile, and Mightyena haha.

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I see a great effort was put towards your introduction. I appreciate that. We hope you make the best out of this fabulous community. We're glad to have you aboard! If any questions, feel free to ask.

8. Yoppopopoy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thanks, I appreciate the kind gesture from you. This has been a very welcoming first day for me ever since I started posting here, you guys seem pretty cool.

I've been liking everything so far; truly an enjoyable forum. =^)

9. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your stay and to see you around~

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! The Gen III games were my first as well, they're pretty cool games. As Lunar pointed out, there are plenty of things you should be interested in around here, so I'm sure you'll be up and running around the site in no time! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Clever thread title! Cute avatar too.

Welcome to LV! How are you doing today? If you need any help around the site, just let me know and I'll be glad to assist you. :)

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to the site!
    It's always good to see new people around :)
    Have fun here! :D

13. Yoppopopoy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    @[member="Spectrum"] Thanks! Trapinch is my favorite Pokémon, so when I saw this picture I had to use it. I'm doing great by the way, thanks for asking. Happy to know there are people that are so willing to assist me.

@[member="Megarai111"] Thanks, glad to meet you guys. =^)

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Wah snap is so good. I would love to get a remake at some point, who would've thought taking pictures of Pokémon would be so fun?! I certainly didn't, haha! Welcome to LV. 8D Enjoy your time posting and please do have a fantastic time.

Also, I'd highly recommend changing your signature as your current .gif is way over the filesize limit. It's 7MB while our signature image size limit is 2MB. Feel free to give me a poke if you're confused with that or anything else. ^_^

15. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Well hi there! Welcome to the lake! The others already said it, but just in case, feel free to let me or another mentor know if you need any help!

I actually started in Gen 3 myself (though Firered was my first game, Emerald second) and have fond memories of that generation, so your good in my books XD I still really need to play snap though... Anywho, you seem to share a lot of similar interests with other users here, so I'm sure you'll get on grand!

I look forward to seeing you round! As always, if you have any questions or require help of any sort, just let any of us mentors know!

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  16. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi there and welcome! It seems we have some common interest (Art, and Anime)! You should check out the Anime & Manga section and we also have a Art club hosted by AquawindLugia and myself. It's located in the club section! Let me know if your interested and I'll send yeah the link ^_^. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum! Don't hesitate to stop by my profile page if you ever want to chat or contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  17. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey, and welcome to LV! Thanks for the portfolio comment a while back, it really made my day. Ah, speaking of portfolio's, have you made a portfolio yet? You can share your drawings/sprites/signatures with all of us, or if you're a writer, post a bit in our library!~
    I look forward to seeing your around!

Yoppopopoy likes this.
  18. Yoppopopoy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Np, and thanks! I appreciate it. I'll look around the library soon. =^)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.