1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Different Traveling Companions

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gazi, May 28, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    What if in the first season Ash started his pokémon journey with two other gym leaders other than Brock and Misty? Which two would be the most interesting?

2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (In my oppinion)

Definitely gotta go for that LT. Surge for that Raichu/Pikachu combo.

As for the second one, I'm not really sure, but i'd probably go for Sabrina. My reason for this, is because he helped make her laugh when she hasn't done so in a long time, and because she's grateful and wants to laugh and enjoy life more, she decided to follow ash on his journey.

This was just my opinion. There are probably better options, but these two were just the ones that showed up in my head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'd say Sabrina and Giovanni.

That way, when he's later revealed as the boss of Team Rocket, we get lots of yummy drama. Especially if we go the manga route and Sabrina is also part of Team Rocket. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pyrophobic Quilava likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Sabrina would probably be pretty cool, though it'd be weird if they made her too tsundere or something. Sabrina is too cool for that. :U

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Sabrina would have been cool because she was 100% a psycho. I think it would have been interesting to see Blaine the pun master in the mix. He was just so kooky and Magmar was pretty dope to see.

6. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7

THat s the right answer, we can close the thread.

Imagine how hilarious would it be Team Rocket against him.