1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Kung Fu Ferret, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Kung Fu Ferret

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.5
    In the not-so distant year of 2048, VR technology has made a huge comeback with some massive improvements to the technology. You are one of a select few VR enthusiasts from around the world, between the ages of 10 and 19 (as of August 1st of that year), who won a game called "Digimon VR Quest" from a sweepstakes. The two strange things, there is no information about this game at all, and you clearly don't remember entering any sort of sweepstakes in the past few months. You reluctantly try the game on your VR device, and you are quite literally sucked into the Digital World of this "game". You notice a strange device on your wrist, called a Digivice, and a local monster, called a Digimon, approaches you, and mentions something about being partners, destined to save the Digital World from from a group of evil Digimon called the "Chaotic Alliance", formed from a pact between three different groups of Digimon, the Four Dark Masters, the Six Big Death-Stars, and the Seven Great Demon Lords, and their loyalists.

Guidelines for your Digimon partner line (Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega):
    It must represent one of the following eight "fields", please claim one in your sign up (I will pick last)
    Nature Spirits: Generic Monster- and Beast-like Digimon
    Deep Savers: Aquatic Digimon or those with Ice-based elemental traits
    Nightmare Soldiers: Dark Digimon resembling traditional "Halloween" monsters, Japanese Yo-Kai, or demons.
    Wind Guardians: Digimon that can fly, especially avian Digimon
    Metal Empire: Digimon that are at least partially mechanical
    Virus Busters: Holy or angelic Digimon
    Dragon's Roar: Dragonic, Reptilian, Dinosaur-like, and Fire-type Digimon
    Jungle Troopers: Insect and Plant Digimon
    ALSO.... If you need help deciding on a Digivolution path, I can offer some suggestions!

Sign-Up Template

Human
    Name: (first and last)
    Gender (male, female, trans, nonbinary, etc):
    History (at least the past few months, and any other important events prior):
    Personality: (try to keep it short and sweet)
    Appearance: (anime pics are allowed, as are descriptions. Both are good.)

Digimon
    Field (pick one of the above):
    Rookie:
    Champion:
    Ultimate:
    Mega:
    Personality:

(I intentionally left out gender for Digimon because Digimon don't have that concept here)

My character will be added below when