1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Disney vs. Capcom, the video games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ThomasP, Jan 9, 2022.

Tags:
?

Do you think that there will be any Disney vs. Capcom fighting video games?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Dunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    Do you think that there will be any Disney vs. Capcom fighting video games as rated E10+ by the ESRB because Disney has bought the rights to the Marvel intellectual properties? Why? Please let me know, thanks.

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    No, Disney isn't fond of the video game medium, or crossovers. Not to mention how averse they are to their characters getting into fights. Square Enix once wanted to make a Kingdom Hearts fighting that would have featured Disney characters, but Disney vetoed the idea, and we got Dissidia Final Fantasy instead. Even the last Marvel vs. Capcom game had a lot of production issues because of Disney's mandates, and I'm pretty sure the series is dead. There may be other Vs. Capcom games in the future, but they won't involve Disney properties.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Hell no. And I don't want one.