1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Double Contest! Let's Rocket!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So here I am again in the same day! Oh jeez, what did Jason cook up this time? Is he on caffiene again? Has Jason finally lost his mind? To answer them in order: Not one but TWO contests, Yes but that is beyond the point, I'm just crazy and making it look awesome!

Warning! Please read this entire post BEFORE entering!

So I am doing 2 contests. The first is a raffel via random.org for 3 event codes from Target, each code will give you thunderus or tornadus depending on which game you have. You may only enter for one code. Everyone who enters must have a minimum of 50 posts with the site in order to enter. If you have over 500 posts then you get another "ticket" entered in, if you have over 1000 then you get 2 additional entries. Everyone can have a maximum of 3 entries as long as you are at or above 1000 posts when the contest ends. Below is a picture of what you all are netering for.

To enter this contest please post #GameGenie into the thread. Please be aware that these codes are region locked to the united states.

Bur WAIT! I'm not done yet!

I have a 2nd contest that will be sure to get you going!

I am holding a contest for a $20 nintendo eshop gift card!

Yes I am giving away a gift card! There are several requirements to this one.

Please be aware that this gift card is only valid in the united states.

1. You need a minimum of 100 posts to enter.
    2. You are going to need a camera and the ability to upload photos
    3. This is a photo contest for pictures of either a sunrise, a sunset, or a night time sky. I have always wanted to see the sky from someone else's point of view so it seemed perfect for a summer contest. I will be judging on content and quality. You need to have the sky and the horizon in the photo, also please no people in the picture, although animals are okay.

Both of these contests go from now until Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 5 pm st. louis, missouri time. Please be aware that all prizes are only valid in the united states. I hope that everyone enjoys this and I'm looking forward to seeing who wins and of course, those beautiful photos.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...