1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article E3 Rumors!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Shada, Jun 11, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    E3 is from June 16th-June 18th at the Los Angeles Center, and it's one of the world's most premier trade show for trading, computers, and video games.
    At E3, there's tons of major news regarding video games, and the internet's reaction is priceless. One huge example of people losing their minds, would be back in 2004 when Nintendo revealed Twilight Princess, with creator Shigeru Miyamoto got on stage with a Master Sword and Shield!
    Nintendo's done this before, but to probably reduce stress from their producers, they have a pre-recorded announcement once again. These videogame producers have to talk to all the people in their panel, which most are over packed. Imagine if you were a videogame producer, and had to talk in front of millions! Of course, Nintendo's still doing their World Championships, where people face against each other with golden Nintendo games. The World Championships take place on Sunday and Monday which is June 14th, and 15th.
    Nintendo's a huge gaming company, which means many rumors from fans worldwide, but we have yet to hear what's really going to happen. So, here are the main rumors regarding Pokémon. Since we haven't had a Pokémon game for the Wii U, there's been a huge rumor of that. This game will have supposedly real time battles, which is a new feature to Pokémon in general. You will play as either Red or Blue, and explore Kanto. With new graphics and all comes a new perspective that the 3ds games have had.
    But what about Pokken Tournament? Yup, there's a rumor about that as well.Since that was released only in Japanese arcades, shouldn't we look into that as well? It could expand to the US and other areas in due time. Who knows, another Pokémon character joining the roster? There's another theory about Nintendo might be a new major Pokémon game, sooner or later, but there's a very, very small chance of them releasing that, as OR/AS came out a while back (Approximately Nintendo released it Last year).
    Remember, these are just fan speculations, so we'll have to wait till E3 to find out the news. So, what are your thoughts about E3? Looking forward for any big news in the video game industry? Share your thoughts here! [X] [X]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cobalt likes this.
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    There are lots of rumors surrounding Metroid too. With no releases for the series since 2010, that's honestly not surprising. Some that I've heard are that;

-There will be a 2D Release, similar to Super Metroid, on the 3DS, and a 3D release, likened to the Prime series, on the Wii U.
    -The games will be released in either late 2015 or 2016, with one corresponding to the series' 30th anniversary.
    -The 2D release will pick up where Fusion left off.
    -The 3D release will continue the Prime series.

But again, that's all speculation.

But seriously, I'm going to fight someone if there's no Metroid reveal

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    It'd be pretty neat if that Wii U Pokémon game rumor were true. They need at least one Pokémon spinoff game on Wii U before it's discontinued.

In addition, I would preferably like to see the X and Y sequels (or Z) to be announced, but my intuition tells me they'll hold off on that announcement for another month or two, especially if they plan on hyping the possible Wii U Pokémon game.

On the more improbable side of things, I still want a Pokémon Snap 3DS (a sequel, not a remake).

It'd be great if they announced all three of these games at once, but obviously, that's too much on the plate at once.

4. Jellystitches

Jellystitches Potato Personified

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    My hopes are not high for E3 exclusive Poke-news. :u
    I don't follow E3 so I'm not sure how true the statement is, but I hear Nintendo doesn't really announce Poke-stuff at E3? Like, they do, but they have a tendency to put it up on the official Pokémon website before announcing it at E3? .-.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Nintendo doesn't reveal much at E3 regarding Pokémon, but they're still a force at E3.
    They'd be too much on the plate if they did release 2 main games at once, but I've seen Namco do that multiple times.I don't think Nintendo's done that, well as of yet, haha.
    ---
    Since this article has got a kick into it, it's my time to talk about my opinions about E3 and stuff.
    -Square Enix, I better see some FF15, I've been obsessing over it ever since it was announced. Tell the fans when are the pre-orders are available or something.
    -I'm also looking forward to news regarding Fire Emblem If, but that's at the bottom of hte list, I think I can wait a bit more on that.
    -Regarding Namco and their recent shock on the fans in the Tales of Festival in Yokohoma Arena, they'll probably have a new demo of Tales of Zesteria in English, but that's about it. Namco just released a new game, an anime, and billions of merch. (No-one looks at Namco that much anyway, haha.)

6. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I thought all conferences did good, but I think Sony won it overall with the Final Fantasy VII Remade reveal. I wasn't really into the Nintendo one, as I probably won't get any of the games besides Fire Emblem and I don't have an Xbox. For me, Sony won this battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.