1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

E3 Super Mario Odyssey

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cadbberry, Jun 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So Nintendo put out a 2-minute teaser music video kinda trailer for Super Mario Odyssey! This trailer shows us a lot about this new odd eye ball hat that seems to be alive but also some new power.

So mario can now become other items and enemies and apparently people in the city... and a taxi.... and he has a sombrero- WHAT IS GOING ON! Mario can become anything and it gives it a nice cap and mustache. Also, Peach's little bouquet of Piranha plants, this is just too perfect. What do you guys thing is going on here?! What is with this new power and this eyeball monster cap!

Also, sidenote, I like this song a lot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    What an absurd looking game. It looks like it has a lot of potential, and I agree thesong is pretty good. I love the scene with just a giant mario goomba stack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Even though I'm not the biggest Mario fan, I'm pretty excited for all of the new features here. I'm a big fan of things that let you manipulate your opponents and the fact that that's the center focus of this game really appeals to me. I'm not sure how much I like the overworld, though.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    As long as they give it a nice mario feeling, I think it could work. It also depends on how each map works, will it be something like in Mario 64, or will it have the map level hub of other Mario games?

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I am so excited for this game to come out...! I really wanna play now. :(

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The song is good, I agree. I just do not like the look of the game. This is one game I will not be getting, as I am not a huge fan of the series anyway and it does nothing to change my mind.

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The game looks really crazy, but seems pretty fun! I like how the hat can posses almost anything. Gives a lot of time for players to experiment and have fun exploring for easter eggs and other secrets throughout the game.

8. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    I am totally excited for this, I was in the middle of drawing Peach. ;u;
    [​IMG]

ConfettiCat likes this.