1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Economy Reset 2.0

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    As detailed in this post, the economy will very likely be starting over again.

Please post here and specify if you would like to keep everything, just your shop items, or just your Pokepoints. If you don't want to keep anything, either post here saying this, or simply don't post in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Keep items, I don't care about pp

3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd like to keep my items at least. I don't really need the money I suppose, it can be replaced much easier.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would like to keep my items, but what little pp I have can go owob

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ^

The PokePoints are easily replaceable. The treasures/items/adoptables I picked based on my liking them; I'm only out to nab the ones I like the looks of.
    That said, if you are unable to import the new items over due to migrating clients, I will accept that, and begin again.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would like to keep my items and my PP, if thats ok.

7. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd prefer to keep my inventory and poinst, please...I still have a future graphic set to pay off after all, and actually, I sort of feel bad for the members who are away and won't be able to be aware of this. Ah well though I guess, at least the main one I have in mind will still get the points I intend to give her.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    We'll be sending out email notifications and mass PMs before anything happens most likely, so everyone will be given fair warning about the impending changes. We don't wish for anyone to lose what they worked to gain, it might happen in some cases however if someone is just not reachable.

9. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ah, well I hope @[member="Fizzysoda"] will be notified and is able to return to post in here then, I mean...I had donated more muns to help her become V.I.P both due to just being thankful for the graphics she's made for me and also due to figuring it would be nice to allow her to put all the points she had earned towards more fun things. I'd even try to reach her via Discord to let her know about this impending reset myself, but she didn't list the full thing on her profile, so fingers crossed. :sweat:

10. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'd like to keep everything, if that's not too much to ask for. If not, I'd like to at least save my items, please.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I'd like to keep both my PP and my items, please

12. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I don't want to get any hopes up, but it may be possible to have everything imported... If not everything, the points may stay automatically, which will save us tons of work. It's just a big if we can get things to work out right now, though.

Cadbberry likes this.
  13. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I'd like to keep my items, but the PP can go

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'd like to keep my money and my items as well. Like Eclipse, I only buy the things I like and I'd like to keep them. As for my money, there's no such thing as inflation right now so I'd like to keep mine. I hope that's not too much of an issue o7

15. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I'd like to keep my shop items if possible :)

I don't need PokéPoints since I don't have much anyway xD

16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I'd just like to keep my Items. I don't have much pp currently so it can go

17. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I'd like to keep my points please...still need to splurge on some adoptables. :p

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd like to keep my Points and items, please. And if you aren't able to do that, then I'd rather keep my items (they're more valuable to me).

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd like to keep my items and PP please since the adoptables and treasures I have I picked because I like them.

20. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I wanna keep everything, but it's that too troublesome, just items will do. I'm sure I can earn the PP back~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.