1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Eyo?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KodaConstellation, Sep 3, 2017.

1. KodaConstellation

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.4
    Hi i'm new and very confused. I'm deeply sorry if i'm posing to the wrong place its so hard to get around... ;w;
    Litt'l intro I guess.

I'm a digital artist and a inspiring character designer and environment artist.
    I like Pokémon but I don't know as much as i should. ;w;

I'm a very spiritual and open minded person so don't be afraid to message me! ^v^

If you wish to see my work here is a very recent Mimikyu art [​IMG]
    And here's my DA https://kodaconstellation.deviantart.com/

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hey there! Welcome to the lake! We're a very close knit community, so it's always awesome to have new people join!

There's a portfolio section where you can showcase your work and even sell it for pokepoints, which is the site's digital currency.

See ya round. Feel free to let me know if you have questions or just want to chat

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello there and welcome to the Lake! It may take a little while to get used to navigating the site and learn where everything may be, but I'm sure you'll fit right in :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi again! I checked out your art, it's really beautiful *_*

If you need any help with anything on the site feel free to let someone know, we'll be happy to help you!

5. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    howdy!! you have a really nice and pretty art style :)

6. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    your art is amazing!

7. buhu

buhu Bug Catcher

Caddy
    (Caterpie)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16.7
    HENLo im new too what shaking friend,,,.,? im not good at this

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! @KodaConstellation Woah your at is amazing! Way better than anything I can do it's superb! I love it! Post a portfolio of your work in the Art Corner section :D If you want, you can create an art shop in the Market section! Finally, hop on over to our discord chatroom :)

Don't worry about exploring and do let us know if you need any help or have any questions! :]

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Worry not; Intro Lobby is indeed the correct place for initially introducing yourself to the LV populace at large. So you're already doing well.

A character designer and environmental artist? Those are two rather interesting opposing ends of an art spectrum; on the one hand you have dynamic living creatures, and on the other you have passive inanimate pictures. Now what would happen if you put those two together? Myself, I'm a sucker for landscape pictures, so things like that I almost always view as some sort of eye candy.

Spiritual and open-minded as well? I wonder what goes on in your head. I think it'll be fantastic to see how you think.

The others before me have already given some guidance on some suggestions on where to begin posting (rather good suggestions, I find), so as for me, all that's left for me to do is to answer any questions and generally remain available. Should you need, want, or have to ask anything, I will answer whatever you have questions for.

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  11. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

12. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Very unique style, welcome to lake valor, you are pretty good at art, you will fit in quite well;), have a great time here

13. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    'Allo, Koda! Hope you enjoy your time here at LV. ^_^

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Oh gosh your art is so cute! I watched you on dA! I love your starry page!

15. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Hey there! I checked out your drawings, and i have to say, they are REALLY cute.
    I hope you'll like it here.

16. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome To Lake Valor!

I Saw Your Drawing In dA And They Are Amazing Especially The Space Animals!

Hope You Have A Great Time Here!;)

17. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm sure people will be happy to see your art~
    See you around~