1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Farewells and Returns

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I thought that was you! It's great to see you in yet another location! ^_^

Thanks for any welcome backs. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    So I came to this forum with the intention of being part of a Pokémon Community that would be both friendly and passionate about Pokémon, you guys were a bit obsessed with your forums and post count but I didn't think there was anything malicious about it. Then you banned my friend for creating the following topic:

http://lakevalor.net/forums/topic/5297-postfest-event/

Which was simply a post that was concerned about the direction your forums were going. Instead of addressing these concerns you banned my friend instantly and with no warnings to 'protect' your image at the expense of your users.

I don't know quite understand your motives but its clearly not about creating a Pokémon Community.

Catcha around to those who I had battles with and otherwise positive dealings I wish you all the best.

Stay Salty!

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    As I discussed with you in private message, he was banned for harassing Satix via PM, including various kinds of abuse, insults and flame. His thread was locked, because he made it with no other intentions than that of being rude, and spiteful. Multiple times he made it clear that he disliked the event, so he chose to show this by bringing the efforts of others down.

We addressed the concerns with him, multiple times. But he ignored us - because he had a bias against the event and just wanted to prove a point about how much he disliked it.

Negativity usually isn't a great thing to have in a forum, but what is worse is taking the time to flame and send abuse to an admin. But either way, I have no intention to bring drama to a peaceful, friendly forum. Please understand. Thank you, and best of wishes with whatever you do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Deltheor likes this.
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I have returned, sooner than I had thought thankfully.

Reckless and Butternut like this.
  5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Welcome back! :D

6. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I'm taking a break from Lake Valor... I'm bringing too many of my own personal problems to this website, and you all don't need to hear me whine and moan about how I'm not good at anything. I need to collect my thoughts and come back with a fresh mind, before I start tearing myself apart. I dunno how long I'll be gone, but I will be back.

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Aw, bye Iron. :c Hope you feel better and come back soon!

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Take care, Iron. :( Looking forward to your return!

9. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hey! I don't think I know you... but welcome back! ^_^

Aww :c You will be missed. Whatever's wrong, remember that you can beat it. Remember to keep your chin up. <3 Do what you need to do, but know we're here with open arms whenever you choose to return. ^_^

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome back Pariah! n~n

And Iron, I wish you the very best. Life has its ups and downs but you're in control and can get through it. Looking forward to having you back once things have settled. [:

11. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I apologize for wasting space on this specific topic, but I've already returned. I spoke with my family about my problems, and I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you all for your kind words. As of 11:30 EST on 10/09/2014, I have returned to the Forum.

12. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Welcome back! So happy you were able to get better so soon! ^_^

13. Satoshi Madaru知識

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    It's about my time to leave some things have come up and I'm busy with school trying to graduate etc. and don't really have time to be on here, but I did enjoy myself here and for what it's worth I can honestly say you guys are great.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aww, Satoshi. :( But I wish you all the best - good luck with school! We'll be here awaiting your return if you decide to stop by again.

15. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Awe. I don't know if you'll see this, but I'll be wishing you luck. <3 Good luck with all you do!

16. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm going to London this Monday; I'll be back Friday. I just heard that there is no internet connection where I'm staying, which really sucks, but whatever... :/

17. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Bye Astral, have a nice trip. ^^

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    See you soon, Astral! I'm jealous. Would love to go too. Enjoy your trip. 8D

19. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Bye Astral, have fun! c:

20. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    See ya! Enjoy London!