1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fashion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What is your style? When you plan to go outside what do you typically wear? Lot of people say Judy anything, but they do have a preference in types.

I like a pair of sneakers, jeans, dark t-shirt, a cover shirt of some sorts, and when I feel particularly in a mood to dress nice I put on a paper boy hat and pop in my contacts

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I don't care much about 'fashion' per se, but I do care about its effects. What I wear often defines people's impressions of me, so I try to stick with something simple that fits my personality. Usually, this means tennis shoes, dark jeans, a solid color tee shirt, and one of my jackets. I obsess over the jacket. It's like the last piece of the puzzle in my outfit that shifts the outward appearance from 'calm' to 'confident and bold' which I enjoy. I keep the leather jacket for the days I need 'intimidating' instead, since it rests nicely on my broader shoulders and makes me look twice as big.

I guess I just care about how I can use people's perceptions based on what I wear to influence their actions towards me, which I suppose is a part of fashion, after all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    I wear the Average guy of clothes but I just wear a pair of shorts and a tank top when Im at home

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    A tee shirt, knee-length shorts, and tennis shoes. That's all. The weather around here doesn't really allow for much else. Most of my tee shirts tend to be black, which - given the warm temperatures that can happen in the area - is not the smartest of ideas, but it is the style I have chosen.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Just a pair of nice pants and a shirt. Most of my clothes are kinda dressy because I like to look put together.
    At home i'm in my PJ's though.

6. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I tend to wear jeans and a tee, when I'm not in uniform for work.
    I like to wear skirts, but I don't have too many casual skirts.

I have a pretty decent sense of style, but I am still trying to find my look. I've tried Goth, which doesn't look good on me, and Lolita (I love it, but i can't afford it).

7. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    T-shirt, basketball shorts and tennis/running shoes.
    Sometimes I wear sweat pants/a hoodie.
    I hate jeans lol

8. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I tend to wear my clothes in accordance with the weather, so I check the weather for the upcoming week and plan accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.