1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite book series

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BiohazardSr, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What is your favorite series of literature? What about it makes you enjoy it?

I've always been very fond of Artemis Fowl. It's a very interesting take to see fairs and mythical creatures to actually be more like a super technologically advanced society mixed with magic. Magic mixed with science is always a fun combination

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    The Millennium trilogy is probably my favourite series by far. At present, though, I'm liking The Expanse series. Bought the first book, 'Leviathan Wakes' last week and already I've got a third of it read. It's a lil' detail-lite for my usual tastes, but never wanders into a first person perspective and the sci-fi space-stuff isn't too mind boggling to understand either, so that's a plus.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I love The Silver Brumby series a lot, but when I publish my book series, I guess that'll be my favourite because I can absolutely connect with it!

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Redwall, man. Now, I definitely don't think that in a series as long as the Redwall series that every book is as great as the best books in said series are, but this series has and continues to bring me countless hours of pleasure reading it.

Other honorable mentions go to the first two Warriors (the cats) series, Harry Potter, the Inheritance Cycle, and all of Rick Riordan's mythology series. Not in that particular order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.