1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Character You've Made

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by UnstoppableGamer, May 8, 2017.

1. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I'm curious as to what all of your favorite characters that YOU'VE made are. They can be either written or conceptual.

Starting with my written characters. It really comes down to Lux in all honestly. Despite the fact that I feel that I've given everything to him on a silver platter, I still feel that he's taken a lot of his victories through his own effort. Other than that Mary Sue, I would have to give it to either Gena or Nox. I feel that I've written Gena rather well and show how's she grown from a bitter girl who was overshadowed by her sister in every way to a confident young woman happy with her place in life, and for Nox, I feel that I've written a rather terrifying villain who people can (Possibly) feel sympathy towards.

Okay, now for conceptual characters, I would have to say they're either my biggest character Blade, due to the fact that he grows during the three (Possibly Four) stories that I have planned for him in his own way, or Justice Lionheart (Lionhart? Meh. Concepts), due to her growing from a naive girl who believes that she can earn people's trust by becoming a hero, to a young girl who acknowledges her weaknesses and grows to a level that I feel outstretches, her brother, Troy's development from a semi-tsundere loner to a sarcastic yet kind hearted person. ...I only hope I can accurately portray these characters...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am actually not really sure. I have several characters that I really like, most of them are RP characters, but I am beginning to become really attached to my new main OC Marina. She is going to be kickass and hopefully not a Mary Sue, but I am still working on her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Well, I used to hate the stories that had characters based on me. But, now I am able to say that they became my favourite since it helped me a lot to recognise myself with all-inclusive like the things that I find good and bad with me.

So...yeah.. all the characters that I created and based on myself are my favourites :)

4. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Ahhh well my favorite character i made was Sin. A Xanna which is a fairy that guides "lost" children. He's a outlaw though, because the ones who cast him was corrupt. i love drawing him hes the the one i draw the most <3

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hmmm to be honest I have so many characters so that's tricky. For roleplay wise my favorite character has always been Donathan. He was a character I've created for a skype roleplay. He is interesting and mysterious. When rping him many had a hard time believing this clumsy guy has been faking his personality this whole entire time so I enjoyed roleplaying him. For art wise it would have to be Jayden. He is another mysterious character but thanks to my new comic idea I've been working on, I enjoy drawing him the most due to his expressions. He is fun to draw!

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My favorite character I've ever written would have to be Shiny Snow. I haven't really written a lot of stories so my options are limited. I like her because she was the first character I felt like I've actually done a good job making realistic. Previously, I've written some less than stellar works and I am just glad that this character turned out all right. She starts off as a scared little eevee who was bullies for being a shiny but then with the help of eev and her friends, she grows into a leader. Unfortunately, I haven't yet written her big character moments yet. Sorry working on it.

As for my favorite conceptual character, that one would have to go to unnamed character number 16 (no I do not name my unnamed characters this way. It was just for kicks.) This character is a female native American (because I can) who has a semi-augmented body in a post apocalyptic world. Her augments run off of her brains cpu power and most of the augments are busted (long story short, growing into augments is bad). Due to most of them being busted, they affect her brain making her a bullheaded, short tempered individual that often rushes into tight situations. The reason I like this character so much is because of her potential. There are so many possible things for this character and actions that it is overwhelming. Months after her conception and I am still thinking of character arcs, and stories that she could tell.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love all my characters so much it's hard to choose favourites.

For their aesthetics I love doodlebop and illuminyati as they have simple and easy to read designs but often hard to decipher expressions. Which I enjoy to draw a lot. They were both doodles I did whilst on the phone at work so I wasn't entirely thinking when I designed them. Plus they don't really exist in my storyline so it's fun just to have them existing.

Story wise it's hard to choose between Jessie, Zeek, Shae and Sam. I've had Shae the longest and her storyline has gone though a lot of changes over the years but I think her personality and energy is a lot of fun to write and draw. And her morals are fun to think about and how they work into her actions and how her emotions effect them.

Zeek and Jessie's stories I like for similar reasons. They're both pushed out of their comfort zones and into a lifestyle they never expected or planned but they both deal with this in different ways. Zeek has more a grasp on things as he's been aware of different worlds from the start but Jessie's world was closed in and he had no clue about life on other worlds or dimensions so he has to deal with a lot more. Plus he has to adapt a lot quicker as his actions affect his new team mates where as Zeek just has to chill behind a computer.

And I love Sam because he's a huge grump. And I love a grump. Plus his ability is a lot of fun to think about and how it effects his life and personality and how it's led to him growing up jaded. But I also love that he's my second least loyal character because it's super fun to write. All my other characters are loyal so between Damian and Sam it's a nice change to have fun and play about with non loyal characters

Gosh I need to start working on my comic soon.

8. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...I'd have to say my main (and only) OC is my fave. Mostly because she's the only one :). I actually am thinking of making another OC soon, but I'm stuck :( My OC is a very intriguing character to write for me, mostly because she governs herself through a few basic rules. Her decisions and pattern of thinking may seem confusing, but it's all based off a few points in her character. For example, she's a very quiet person, to the point of silent. This is because she won't let anyone get too close. She shows occasional busts of...well, insanity, because what she's gone through has damaged her almost beyond repair. The insanity is only present if she has memories of her past, mostly because the memories are too painful.

I wanted to make a character that wasn't perfect, one who has flaws you can't overlook, one who's a bit more attuned to the darker side than not. A character normally cast as the villain in a plot, and make her some sort of hero. She's not perfect, and never will be, but she's the kind of hero I would be, and the kind of hero who I can connect with.
    #MissingNo