1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Evolution Item?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Amnesha, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I noticed this wasn't here yet! Why not???

Anyways, everyone knows that some Pokémon need special items to evolve. Whether it be a stone, or some weird dubious disk made my Arceus knows who, they're out there.

Its a weird question, but do you folks have a favorite evolution item?
    (Reaper Cloth, Razor Claw, Oval Stone, etc.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Thunderstone, Dubious Disc, and Whipped Dream. The former two are associated with a few of my favorite Pokémon, while the latter just sounds tasty, haha. Though in general, all of the evolutionary stones tend to be very pretty and interesting; if they were real, I would definitely collect them in real life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hmm (strokes chin thoughtfully)...
    I'd have to probably say... Dawn/Water Stone. They're both pretty, and are both required to evolve a few of my favorites (Glaceon, for example, and Vaporeon (there's no stone for Glaceon, my favourite Eeveelution, but there is for my second!))

4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Thunderston, I always evolve my Eevee into Jolteon :D

5. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    I would personally have to go with the Up-grade or Dubious Disc. I love the Porygon line and Up-grade seems like such an appropriate name for an evolutionary item, and Dubious Disc is just a hilarious name to me. That is why they are hands down my favorite. Porygon2 >>>>>>> Porygon Z

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Reaper Cloth, not only is the item itself really interesting, I mean how did it emd up in the place you got it, but it also gives you a Dusknoir and Dusknoir is awesome :D

7. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hah, I'd have to agree! I love the Reaper Cloth as well.
    I also think that the Sachet is pretty cool. I just like the way it looks!
    I also like the Dusk and Dawn stones, as well as the Up-Grade and Dubious Disk.

Reaper cloth is the coolest though. :3

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The Dawn Stone, because it evolves two of my favorite Pokémon (Froslass and Gallade) :D Yeah I guess that's about it...

9. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I've always really really loved fire stones. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because it is used to get two of my favorite Pokémon, Flareon and Ninetales. <3

10. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    The dawn stone is super pretty. Iv'e always liked it quite a bit for that aspect.
    Also allow me to point out your impeccable taste in Pokémon. vuv
    Those are cool. I think all the stones are pretty neat, but that might be because I actually collect different ones.
    I just like shiny stones and gems I guess! :D

11. Suicuneprotector

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.0
    Dawn Stone to evolve a female Snorunt into Froslass. :D

12. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hmm, for me it would have to be a few actually.The Dawn stone is nice and not as common as other stones, which makes getting on and the related Pokémon that much harder (and unique). The Shiny stone for similar reasons, and the upgrades for Porygon fit nicely considering it's a computer generated Pokémon.

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I love shiny stones. (probably because it evolves togetic into togekiss)
    I feel like the name is really nice and the description is pretty cool: "It shines with a dazzling light."
    Absolutely. Stunning.

14. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I've always liked Dusk Stones. They have a nice color, and evolve some pretty rad Pokémon.

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    The Electirizer has one of the coolest names out there and it turns into an amazing Pokémon.

16. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    That's true! Both the Electrizer and the Magmarizer sound super cool!
    I actually have an Electivire on one of my teams, and I agree that its pretty awesome. :3

17. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    The Dawn Stone is a pretty cool item as it only evolved Kirlia if it is a male and Snorunt if it is a female. I find it very unique and hard to use.

18. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    The Thunder Stone, just because of its bomb design.

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I really like the Dawn Stone because of how pretty it looks. I've always liked that teal sort of color, and the way it's shaded in the game looks very beautiful. Plus, I love both Gallade and Froslass, they're awesome Pokémon that evolve with that stone, haha.

20. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'm going to have to side with Del too, in saying the Dawn stone. I really like the look of it, a nice shade of bright turquoise. Plus, it's got the name of one of my favorite Pokémon characters: Dawn. What can I say? :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.