1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Minor Character/NPC

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by luxuryluxray, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    The cyclist that goes "Rydel Rydel Rydel...." from the Hoenn games. And also Mr Briney.

That one Rocket grunt from HGSS that goes "Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck! You're nuts but you have guts!" And the lady Grunt who was Executive Proton's admirer.

The one dude from Twinleaf Town who laments that " They grow up so fast" and something about leaving home(?) THAT'S so sad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    Either the Hiker in Sun and Moon, (during Kiawe's trial)

Or, the ghost girl from X&Y

3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I always loved the minor fishermen that just always have a team full of Magikarps. I always find it funny battling them and I just love those fishermen.

4. Writer4fun

PokéPoints:
    ₽62.4
    Miror B. The dude just wants to dance and have fun, but work is dragging him down. He sounds like he's with Cipher just for the (minor) power and money; he doesn't seem like a totally evil guy. Honestly, it'd be great if he and Kiawe ever had a dance-off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    What about that kid in Sun and Moon that said, "Let's go! Kneecaps!"?

Im still confused. Is he talking about his kneecaps? Our kneecaps...?
    Is his Pokémon named kneecaps?!

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I love that one hiker from Sun/Moon who keeps photobombing your trial. I forgot his name, but he never failed to crack me up.

7. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    The "technology is astounding!" guy in the starting town of every game. Never lose your sense of wonder, good sir.

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    The brains and brawn battle class with the weepy Blackbelt and comforting Psychic. It was just so great. ;w;

9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh. HIM. Yeah, him I remember. Upon seeing that mastery of the shout known to man as the Pokémon Battle Cry, I sat in my chair awestruck as the small group of pixels declared the word 'Kneecaps'.
    #MissingNo

JadeFox likes this.