1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Mt. Dew

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eeveeongirl, Jun 14, 2015.

?

Best Mt. Dew?

1. Regualr

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Code Red

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Voltage

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Livewire

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. Supernova

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. White Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Baja Blast

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  8. Sangarita Blast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gamer Fuel Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gamer Fuel Yellow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other or discontinued

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    What can I say? I'm a lover of Mt. Dew, and most of my friends are too. However they have so many flavors now, both permanent and limited time, so what's your favorite?

I'm honestly torn between Voltage (blue) and Baja Blast (special) Both are just so good. I buy voltage at the store usually but when Baja finally got into the market I started buying it.

2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    You're making me choose?! Why?!?! I can't decide! Code Red is great, as is Sangarita Blast and Voltage, and even the original flavor!!

Ugh, I don't know if I can decide immediately. Must think about this...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Well I've pretty much only ever tasted 2 so I have a pretty narrow picking since I've only ever taste regular and cherry and I only just tasted cherry for the first time today.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    @[member="Gengar's Grin"] you can pick more than one in the pole

5. Jellystitches

Jellystitches Potato Personified

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Aaaa, I love Mountain Dew; this poll makes me sad, I miss Baja Blast and Code Red. The only Dew I can drink these days is Throwback since the HFCS in the other flavors will trigger my wisdom tooth pain. :c
    Though I miss my favorite flavors, I do love my Throwback too; I think it lacks the flavor punch the regular Dew has but that makes it perfect for blending with juice, and by itself it's the only drink I've found that really pairs well with powdered sugar donuts~

6. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Livewire back in the day was a great drink, I miss it...

Gotta say, sangrita blast is just too dark and deep a red to be any good for you. Too many chemicals and colors in that drink, it kinda scares me away. I didn't think it tasted that great anyways...

7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Mountain Dew is probably my second or third favorite soda behind Coca-Cola and Dr. Pepper. I've tried maybe half those Dews on the list. They're all pretty good, but nothing quite outdoes the original Dew. Code Red is probably my favorite Dew variation.

8. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    All of them. They are all euphoric. tips fedora

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    The usual flavor is always good (even in diet form), but I have a soft spot for Livewire (cause I love orange) and Baja Blast (which I was surprised to find in cans at the store!)

10. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've only had the original and Livewire flavours so I'm gonna go with those two.

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I've only had the original, so going to have to go with that. I had the rest of a bottle on Friday haha, helped me stay awake.

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really love Baja Blast. I really like the sweet and sour taste of it. It really goes well with greasy food and is just delicious overall.

13. Pokeman

Pokeman GERMAN SCIENCE IS ZHE FINEST IN ZHE WORLD

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I've had a few Mountain Dew flavors, but I really like Voltage. I can't exactoy say why, it just... tastes good to me. Maybe the sour yet sorta sweet flavor? Also, it's blue, and I love blue. xD

14. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I haven't heard of nearly any of these wow, the only kinds I've seen sold regularly around where I live are the original and the citrus-raspberry ones. I like the later more, but both are decent! I haven't had any in a while though, I'm trying to keep away from energy drinks as much as possible. I spend the time drinking tea instead, huehueh B)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.