1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite things about Kid Icarus: Uprising

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Grand Rizer, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    what is your favorite thing about Kid Icarus: Uprising. from the characters, story, or the weapons from the game. what is your favorite thing about it in your opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Ooh, I love this game! I love the different variety of weapons and the amount of times they break the fourth wall in this game. Also, Hades.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    PIIIIIIT!

4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I don't think that I can say enough about the game. There is so much charm in it, the characters are all hilarious, I felt bad fighting Medusa, Arlon and Phosphora and even Cracalanche cause they were all charming. The dialogue and the fourth wall breaking especially was beautiful. And the fact that each weapon was unique looking and had different projectiles and strengths... Oh my god it was beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBcb7Lr7Rno

This also made me love it so much (even though he says remake).

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    You know what? I was just about to start this thread, but you beat me to it - I have a whole essay. Being my favourite game along with Pokémon, I guess my sister and I love it the most in the world (maybe... sorry everyone)! I simply cherish this game in my heart. Basically everything was perfect - Plot, gameplay, controls, music, and above all, characters! Us twins love Pit and Dark Pit a lot (we cosplayed as them in the EB Games expo for our birthday), and the story that goes with every character is amazing. Especially at Chapter 9, when Hades tears the End Credits screen with his mighty claws and the game continues after that.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is a very funny yet meaningful. It's intensity has risen after Chapter 17 (get the pun?). Also, the type of weapons and multiplayer as well as other features are simply divine (double pun!). I love the funny jokes and fourth wall breaking in this game too. It's simply perfect.

6. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    for me the reason I love this game if for the amazing characters, awesome boss fights, good music, and an amazing story. my favorite bosses being the great sacred treasure, hades(final) medusa, and the hewdraw(beginning fight). another thing i like about it are the different kinds of weapons you can create and collect. oh and also THE GREAT SACRED TREASURE.

7. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    DARK PIT!

PIT!

Those two are amazing.

8. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    indeed they are

9. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    "Again today I will go soaring through the sky!"

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The best thing is how the characters constantly talk during the game. Their conversations are hilarious and make you feel like you're in the game yourself.

11. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.