1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite city in ORAS?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Megarai111, Dec 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Same question as the XY topic.

What's your favourite city in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? Why? Do you spend a lot of time there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think I still like Liliycove or Slateport the best. Both are towns that lie next to the sea and have a harbor. I dunno why exactly but I like those towns the most.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I spent most of my time at the Battle Resort, it was fun to deal with the trainers around the island and of course hatch eggs. Other than that I spent a lot of time in Mossdeep city, I just liked the way it looked so I would bike around it for fun.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I did so much Wonder Trading in my Omega Ruby game that Lillycove basically became my go-to base city at the start of every day I played. For the lottery. Every single day I was guaranteed at least second prize there from the sheer amount of unique IDs in my boxes. It was also a short Latios flight from where I had my base on Route 120, so that helped.

5. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    I really adore Fortree city and Sootopolis city. I would love living in such cities, they, especially Sootopolis, have that kind of myterious feeling to them? Like there are too much secrets hidden.

Phazon likes this.
  6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Mavule city. Probably spelt it wrong. Idk why but I was always there in post game.

7. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Lavaridge City is my favorite.

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Petalburg cause we get to see the first dad

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I really like Verdanturf Town, because the music IS SO BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love: :love:

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    After a lot of thinking, Lilycove is my favorite Hoenn City. It simple feels the best to me. Very artsy and next to the sea.

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I have to say that I love Verdanturf town the best. The music is so beautiful, and Wally lives there for a partial time, which is good enough for me! :love:*_*

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Probably Slateport and Fortree, Slateport because is mean the ocean, have beach access and a market that shells some decent things and Fortree simply because is a tree house city, I just think that's cool.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite has to be Fortree City purely for the reason because almost all the buildings are in trees. Not because I spent the most time there or because Winona is my favourite Gym Leader. It's those trees that really draw me in.

14. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm with @TheIllusionFox on this one. Verdanturf has the best music. I'm gonna learn how to play it on the piano one of these days. In the original Emerald and in ORAS, it's my favorite little niche.

15. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Lilycove because of it's shops and theme, but I liked the treehouse city too (this is from my remembering based off the originals not ORAS because I didn't get all the way through that yet).