1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite One/s

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Xarn, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Favourite One/s
    Tell me, what is that Pokémon that you like in Competitive. If you are not good at Competitive tell me what Pokémon is the best for defeating your opponents, this one that makes you feel a true fighter.
    Mine is Greninja
    [3D='greninja']
    I really like this Pokémon. Every attack that It learns always/often gives 0 KO to a several amount of Pokémon. Is very useful at in-game and Competitive.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Trevenant. It's just awesome. You can do so many different styles with it.

Stall? Yes. Sweep? Yes. Take a risky one? Yes. Want to screw around? Yes. Make an own style? Yes.

I love it.

3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really like Porygon2.
    Porygon2 is incredibly bulky with eviolite, and learns a lot of coverage moves. I love it with trace going against something with protean because then, all its moves get STAB.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I really like Whismicott. Mainly because Prankster is an awesome ability, but Whismicott can run so many things on it. I personally run a Leech Seed/Light Screen set. Most of the time Greninja can't kill it in one hit. It's Grass/Fairy typing might make it frail, but it's excellent for fighting against anything with a switching move like U-Turn, and then finally Prankster Memento is one of the best things I could ever have. Most of the time it forces switches and then I can just come in with something like Azumarill, Use Belly Drum and then I sweep almost everything!

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I tend to work better with UU and under Pokémon, but my best competitor would have to be M-Banette. With prankster, that thing is just so evil, with moves like will-o-wisp, destiny bond and pain split. I absolutely love the thing!

6. fabe1089

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Do you mean what is my signature Pokémon? It's definitely Slowbro. I have it on most of my teams, and it's usually the same moveset. Thunder Wave, Scald, Ice Beam and Slack Off. That set spreads two of the most useful status conditions, which always helps my teams. Sometimes I mix it up with Calm Mind and Psyshock, but that's the typical moveset that I use.

7. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    I have to say, the one Pokémon that I always feel does a lot of work against other teams for me, is Clefable. It is by far my favorite win condition in OU, if you take out just a few checks, the thing can set up calm minds and become a monster. A close second for me recently has been Sand Rush Excadrill under sand, it OHKOs and outpaces so many things.

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    [3D='gliscor']

This badass has won me so many games by himself. I've sent him in when my opponent still has 3 Pokémon and still won. I love it whenever I can wall Rotom-W to death with Toxic stall. XD

9. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    bisharp it have just won so many battles by himself

[3D='bisharp']

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.