1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Pokeball Designs?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by EchoSouls, Oct 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. arcy

arcy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.2
    does the dream ball count lmao
    otherwise i really like the heal ball and the repeat ball !! i dont actually use them in-game tho ???? hhhhh

2. ShinyFlygon

ShinyFlygon Desert Spirit

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.7
    Aesthetically, I love basically all of the Apricorn Balls. I feel like their designs are at once simple yet really unique. Specifically, I love the Moon Ball [​IMG], Lure Ball [​IMG], and Heavy Ball [​IMG], although admittedly two out of three of those are barely usable in most circumstances. I also like the Beast Ball's [​IMG] unique design and super cool rainbow effect when you send it out, but I feel like it only fits certain Pokémon color schemes/designs in my mind.

As far as pure practicality goes, I used Dusk Balls [​IMG] and Timer Balls [​IMG] a ton in Gen 4 because they useful so often and consistently, especially against legendaries.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I absolutely adore Beast Balls. I've been catching a lot in them and breeding with them a lot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  4. FreezingDreamer

FreezingDreamer Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽28.8
    I also like the Luxury Ball, it's design is quite nice (And the reason why I have none at the time). But the Dusk Ball and the Moon Ball's design are amazing as well!

5. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    The Master Ball and the Dusk Ball will forever be my favorite

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I love how the Quick Ball and the Repeat Ball look.

I love how the Quick Ball and the Repeat Ball look.

7. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Well i have many and if i was to explain each design it would take me forever to tell so i will just list as a pic:
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:1494]
    I am not for use i like the ball designs mainly and after effects as you toss the ball in game ( man i miss capsule balls)

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I really love the look of Quick and Luxury balls. Repeat balls also look great, although I find them completely useless.

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Love Ball is my outright favorite but the premier ball is an easy to obtain and great design for many things too. After that, maybe moon ball and friend ball. I find that for some reason the lure ball bothers me, I think I'd have liked a ball to be more uninterrupted blue, we already have the great ball thats blue with red on top, so lure is quite similar.

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I really like the Cherish Ball and Beast Ball's design. The Beast Balls have a very futuristic design and the Cherish Ball have really cool animations

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Dive ball because it's pretty, but luxury ball really suits my aesthetic.

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Repeat Balls always have a spot in my heart. Why? My buddy Staraptor was caught in one. And it has an awesome animation and design.

And Beast Balls. Oh. My. Goodness. When I get Moon I'm going to have so many cool Dragon Pokémon caught in them (and Lunala, duh!).

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've always been a fan of the Moon Ball and Dream Ball. But those aren't easily acquired, so most of my Pokémon go into another favorite ball, the Luxury Ball.

14. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Well unless you transfer over Beast balls into your game from another since you get them post game you won't be able to catch Lunala in one. (Also their catch rate is .001 for non UBs)