1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Filling the Void

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Daphne nodded gratefully at Zachary, before looking around to find the supermarket.

"I will be back in about an hour or so. After I pick up the things I will need for the days ahead. I will see you at the Pokémon center seeing as these two need a check up today." She waved shortly to the others before picking up Virion and walking toward her destination.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,593.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel decided to go with Daphne since he needed to buy ingredients for making food for Mortis and Bruce. He ran after Daphne with Bruce and Mortis close by.

"Hope you don't mind me tagging along since I need to buy ingredients to make food for my Pokémon." He said as he caught up. "My aunt will have my head if I buy the premade food if not outright kill me for supporting her competitors." Although he had a feeling it was gonna be a pain to make a new food from scratch for Bruce as he started thinking about what he should actually get for the first few tries. Mortis' food would be no problem since he'd used that recipe for years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Maru was kinda sad that the group was already splitting up, even if it was momentarily. She decided to go to the store to get some more pokeballs and maybe some food for both her and her Pokémon.

"Well, I'll be off!" She said as she waved to the group. She let both Zoe and Fari out so they could experience the town. The town was much smaller than Hearthome city, her home town. Fari was excited to be out and experiencing the city. Before going to the market, Maru wanted to explore the city, that was the reason she came to unova after all. She decided to go view the town from one of the tall hills around the town.

Once Maru, Zoe, and Fari all made it to the top, Maru pulled out a some food for them all to share. "Isn't this great you guys?" She asked her two Pokémon while petting them. It was almost mesmerizing watching the town.

4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "I should get some more ingredients too." Drake said, following Daphne as well. "I need to make some more PokePuffs. And I might as well get you two checked out too, seeing as the others are doing it."

Monroe dove back down from his perch, landing on Arno's shoulders. Cinder chirped in Arno's arms.

5. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Putting down the phone rather dejectedly, Kirie sighed. She wasn't sure if they were busy or still didn't quite feel like talking to her.

Noticing the cheerful expectation turn dim, Quinzel nudged Kirie, as though asking her to go buy some things to ease her mind. She smiled and was about to do just that when she spotted Taidana asleep on the bench in the Pokémon centre. Assured he was just asleep, she was about to go, while Phyllis sprinted to the sleeping man and decided to tickle his pants leg before running back to Kirie.

"Phylis---why'd you do that for?!" Kirie scolded the Chikorita before hurrying out of the Pokémon centre and probably getting a few other supplies before settling on food. She would have to buy a lot of Pokémon food in order to not burden the others again.

"Hmm...a tent, too expensive, the sleeping bag is enough for me...medications, I have enough but maybe I need more human medication." Without a word, she nearly swept the medicine off the shelves in the nearest pharmacy she could see, taking a standby for nearly one for each simple ailment like common colds or stomach discomforts. The last thing anyone would want to experience is falling sick during a journey, and hopefully she could stem that for a while.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "No, I don't mind at all. Making new types of food can be tricky, I agree. I have some notes from the Breeding Center if you want to have some guidelines?" Daphne offered to Tamariel. They were just basic notes about what different kind of things Pokémon needed and she always used them as reference material when making her own stuff.

"I have my own Water-type to take care off now and I wasn't exactly prepared for one, so I need to work it out myself. Maybe we could help each other on the basis." She hoisted her Squirtle up in her arms, seeing as the little thing had fallen asleep in her arms during the short walk to the convenience store. Aware of Drake having joined their little group, Daphne walked into the store and quickly weaved through the aisles to get what she needed.

7. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Aurik ended up buying 15 bags of food instead of his original plan of 12... just to play it safe. There was no clerk or person selling Xtranseivers here, which he was expecting anyways, since this wasn't a very big town. In fact, he wasn't expecting any place to be selling them until they got to Castelia City. It was still disappointing nonetheless.

He turned to his left and saw Nurse Joy standing in front, receiving Pokémon from someone else so that she can heal them. Making sure he was hiding the food he just bought, he let Ganjo out of his Pokéball. "Are you feeling hurt?" He asked. Ganjo was holding his stomach in pain. He thought he was just hungry at first, but he remembered that very recently he encountered a rather rough Lillipup, and it got Ganjo in a vulnerable spot. "All right. We'll get you fixed up."

The person in line was gone, probably waiting for their Pokémon somewhere, and Nurse Joy just came from behind the doors, where he assumes she takes Pokémon to heal them. He puts Ganjo in his Pokéball and walks in front of her. "Hey. You've probably got a lot on your plate as is, but I need my Pokémon fixed up." Cloud 9 was perching on his shoulder. "What about you?" Cloud 9 shook her head. "Suit yourself, then... so yeah. Just him, Nurse. Thanks."

Aurik looks behind him to see Taidana sitting at the benches. He figures this would be a good opportunity to gets some tips out of him, so he sits next to him... and hears him snoring. It's not very loud, but he could still hear it. "Huh... he could probably sleep anywhere..." He'd just wake him up, but decided he didn't want to go through the effort, and pulled out his laptop. Cloud 9 was keenly watching, seeing that he was going over... some Pokémon. There was 2 she didn't recognize, and the one on the left was a Chespin. The other 2 seemed to share some kind of... similarity with Chespin.

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    While originally enjoying his little nap, the bench he was on was surprisingly comfortable, it was unfortunately brought to an end by a tapping sound. Groggily opening his eyes, Taidana peeked around with blurred vision attempting to discover what the mysterious tapping noise was. Eventually catching sight of Aurik, Taidana forced himself into a seating position and gave a nod of acknowledgement to the man. "So Aurik, wha-" Pausing mid-speech to let out a yawn, he gave Aurik an apologetic glance, "Sorry about that. So Aurik, what brings you around these necks of the woods?"

9. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Startled by the sudden yawn from Taidana, Aurik tried to play it cool. "Oh, good, you're up." He could immediately feel Cloud 9 glaring at him for reacting in such a rude way. "Ok ok... sorry. Well, I was originally going to just sit down and just review a few Pokémon on my laptop while waiting for my Chespin to heal... not that I was gonna go anywhere else anyways." He chuckled nervously. He felt like some sort of loser admitting that he had nothing better to do.

"Then I saw you here. I was wanting to talk to you about your experiences traveling since you didn't go into a lot of detail the other day, and you seem to know what you're doing. But... you were taking one of your daily naps. Now that you're up... you wouldn't mind sharing a bit, would you?"

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I have everything that I need for the next week or so. We should be able to reach the next town in that time, so I don't need to carry more stuff around for now." Daphne called out to the others as she made her way to the registers to pay for the stuff she needed. Seeing a pack of berries lying around, she added it quickly to her pile, seeing as Lucina was a sucker for this kind of berries.

The breeder-in-training hummed softly as she waited patiently to pay for her pile of groceries. It was just food for the group mostly, as she hadn't needed to use any of her medicine, or having to replace anything. Lucina yawned as she and Virion made their way outside to wait for the group outside in the sunshine.

11. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Arno wandered the isles for ingredients as Monroe sat in the cart, looking for goodies and junk food that he could hopefully persuade his partner to buy. Cinder seemed to be humming to the generic music that played through the speakers.

Arno stopped the cart to get a few things on the shelves next to them. Unfortunately, at the same time, Monroe noticed a section filled with Rage Candy Bars and Shalour Sables. He quietly climbed out of the cart and crept behind it. Arno was a few feet down the isle and talking to a worker, and so didn't notice, and neither did Cinder.

Monroe started pushing the cart down the isle. He got to the section with the goodies and procceeded to climb onto the side of the cart and dump all the contents of the nearby shelves into it.

Arno finished talking with the worker and turned back around toward the shelves. Cinder just so happened to look down to where the cart was and saw it half filled with snacks, and Monroe throwing more in. She chirped loudly to get Arno's attention. He turned that direction to get Cinder to calm down and saw Monroe as well. He rushed down to him and pulled him away from the shelves.

"Monroe, you know I don't have enough money for everything, and I'm not just going to abandon the stuff we need or the PokePuff ingredients. You should just asked for a few.

Arno started putting back the contents of the shelves. Cinder got out of his arms and helped to, but didn't hesitate to stick out her toungue at Monroe while Arno was distracted. This annoyed Monroe, and he then started helping as well, purposely going twice as fast as the "goody two-shoes" Torchic.

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Running his hand through his hair as he thought back to his past adventures, he gave an appreciative hum as one popped into his head. "Let me tell you about my short time in Sinnoh, I was barely finished being a trainer and starting my career as a researcher when I was given a tip that there was an object of interest in the region." Leaning back, Taidana grinned slightly, "Interest indeed, you see before I traveled there local researchers discovered an orb they believed was connected to Dialga, and as a professor specializing in the origins of Pokémon this was an object that would help me in my research greatly."

Frowning as the events of that journey came back to him, he let out a sad sigh, "Unfortunately knowledge of this orb was leaked to the wrong people, people who were interested in it and in extension, Dialga for the wrong reasons. At the time I had finished my research into it, with some interesting results that helped me greatly in my theory about the creation of, well, everything. You see, I believe that there is a greater power, an 'Alpha' Pokémon per-say that is responsible for the birth of the legendary's like Dialga and his ilk and by association, the rest of the Pokémon race. I was hoping that thro- You know what, I'm getting off track I'll tell you another time." Scratching his chin in thought, Taidana began to speak about the experience as if the lines were rehearsed, "As I was leaving, whoever it was interested in the orb attacked. Thankfully, they didn't get the orb as there was a previous warning about them so we were ready, but..." Glancing at the ground with a downcast look, Taidana finished, "Not everyone got out unharmed."

Breaking out of his thoughts, Taidana glanced towards Aurik with a small smile, "The career of a researcher isn't always a safe as it seems, but trust me. It is worth it, completely worth it and I don't think I'll ever be able to give it up." Glancing towards the reception area with a curious gaze at how long it was taking to do such a quick checkup, Taidana shrugged before putting the curious gaze on Aurik, "So tell me, what made you interested in becoming a professor?"

13. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Zoe noticed that the group was starting to reform outside. She nudged Maru who seemed to be asleep. Maru jolted up and started running towards the group. "Guys! Guys! We're gonna get left behind again!"

When Maru made it down to the group, only a couple people were there. "Good...I won't get left again..."

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,593.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    "That's a great idea, we could exchange notes and if all else fails I could always call my aunt and have her give us some tips since she makes a living on making food for Pokémon. Plus her partner is a feraligatr so she's use to making food for a water type regularly." Tamariel said as he followed Daphne into the store, first stop snacks even if he had more important things to shop for.

"Okay you two, you can pick one thing you want as snacks." He said once they were in the snack section.

Mortis found what he wanted also immediately, a snack specially made for fire type canines. Bruce walked up and down the length of the shelves for a god 10 minutes before finally picking a bag of dried meat snacks.

"Well I suppose you are carnivorous Pokémon if you'd been in the wild so meat snacks make sense I guess." Tamarial said as he took the Pokémon's chosen snacks and dropped them into the cart. "Okay now off the get the ingredients needed to make food for you two, then some snacks for me and a bit of food just in case.

Once done getting what he needed and probably a little more he went over to the register when he heard Daphne say something about she'd got everything she needed. Most of the things Tamariel had grabbed were mainly for making food for his Pokémon most of the ingredients being for Bruce's food since he needed to try out a lot of different things.

He joined Daphne outside the store after he finished, Mortis was carrying a bag containing the things needed to make his food.

"When would you like to start on the Pokémon food?" He asked Daphne, since she'd bought food pretty much for the whole group he'd bought the thing needed to make food for the Pokémon.

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Uh, we can start after I ask Nurse Joy to check up on Virion and Lucina. It is not like I have mich else to do." She joked softly. Daphne was carrying enough bags to make her arms hurt a bit, but she was used to the feeling. Lucina was carrying her trainer's normal pack in her mouth and was trotting on ahead. The fox seemed to be slightly agitated by something, as she weaved through a hurrying crowd.

"Tamariel? Did the weather report say that it was going to rain today?" The brunette stopped walking and was looking up to a quickly darkening sky. It seemed that it could begin to storm within minutes. The Pokémon Center was close by, luckily for the female trainer.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,593.7
    "No, I checked the forecast this morning, it should be clear all day." Tamariel followed the woman's gaze and saw the darkening sky. Mortis whined he didn't like rain on account of being a fire type Bruce on the other hand seemed oblivious to what the fuss was about.

"Is okay buddy, we're almost at the Pokémon center." He reassured Mortis while not taking his eyes off the sky. "Maybe we should hurry, it looks like something could happen any minute."

17. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    Zachary was casually going through the isles as he grabbed primarily snacks and Berries, before heading off towards the checkout lane.

18. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Kirie was about done with her purchases on medicine when she went to the geberal store to get food. Noticing Tamariel and Daphne, she barely waved before heading inside fror buying Pokémon food and regular food.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne hurried to the entrance of the Pokémon Center. Lucina was already standing inside to wait upon her slower trainer. It seemed that the lobby was filling up rapidly, but it wasn't busy at the counter. After waving briefly at Aurik and Taidana, the female quickly walked up to Nurse Joy and asked if her travel companions had already gotten some rooms. After getting a key of her own, she left Lucina and Virion with Nurse Joy to get checked up on.

"Alright, Nurse Joy said that the Trainer kitchen is down the hallway. We can start at any time you want to, I am going on ahead to make sure everything we need is there." She gave a large smile at Tamariel and walked down the hall to the kitchen. It was empty, she noted gleefully and she set her groceries on the counter. Nurse Joy, ever so helpful, had given her a key for one of the refrigerators to store all her perishables.

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,593.7
    "Alright, I'll be there in a minute. I just need to unload my stuff in my room." Tamariel replied as he was getting his room key. He also asked if Joy would look over Mortis, just Mortis for now. He needed Bruce since someone had to taste the food and since it was meant for Bruce his checkup would have to wait a bit.

After dropping off his thing in the room he went to the kitchen so Daphne and he could begin the tedious process of making food for their water types. Something he wasn't looking forward to since he remember how long it took to make just the right food for Mortis and Bruce was probably not the only new Pokémon he'd get on this journey.

"Alright I got everything we need for the food and there's probably gonna be leftovers since I grabbed a general list of things plus made some guesses. But I suggest making food for our other Pokémon first so we can just take our time making the new kind." Tamariel said as he put the bags for the food on a kitchen counter and started unpacking.