1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Friend Safaris

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Once you beat the game for the first time and arrive to the train station in Lumiose City, Professor Sycamore gives you a pass to take a train that heads to Kiloude City. There, you will find the Battle Maison along with the Friend Safari. In the Friend Safari, there are Pokémon you can catch there where you can not catch in the Kalos region. But, you'll have to obtain a friend code which holds 3 Pokémon per code. What do you all think about this unique way of catching Pokémon? Does it help?

It honestly helps a lot in my opinion. You get to chat, battle, and trade with other Pokémon trainers and in return you get to look for 3 Pokémon that might not be in the Kalos region. There is also a high chance you can catch a shiny Pokémon there. What do you guys think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I honestly thought it was a good idea really, I was part of a FC exchange comment section on YouTube and I ended up with some really nice safaris of all types. Although some safaris seems rarer than others, like dragon and fairy. The safaris was also an excellent place to obtain good breeding fodder since a safari mon was guaranteed at least 2 perfect IVs iirc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.