1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Froakie-Fest 2015! Big Goal, Big Prize!

Discussion in 'Market' started by Hylian, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    So as some of you are aware, I have recently become the living form of luck itself, as in one month, I have managed to find more shiny Pokémon than most people find in a year, without even trying.

I have decided to share the result of that luck with one person.

However, there is a price. Despite my shiny Pokémon magnetism, there is one Pokémon that has managed to evade my grasp for over a year now.

That Pokémon is a Shiny Male Naive 6IV Froakie with the Protean Ability.

However there is a catch. I want to be the OT. This means you need to make an egg with a Froakie in it. You can use KeyBV (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?37568) to find the Gender, Ability, IVs and Shiny Value of the Pokémon in the egg before it hatches. If the eggs shiny value (it will be the four digit number in brackets) is the same as mine, it is guaranteed to hatch a shiny Pokémon if I am the one who hatches it. My shiny value happens to be 1990.

The first person to bring me a egg with a Shiny Value of 1990, and that contains a Male Naive 6IV Froakie with Protean will win the contest, and earn the culmination of my absurd luck:

A Shiny 6IV HA Snivy with Pokerus.

Best of luck to all of you. Submit your eggs here along with a screenshot or some form of proof. If there is no proof included with your entry you will be disqualified. There is no limit on how many times someone may enter.

Good luck, and let the Froakie-Fest begin!

2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I guess I forgot this existed. This giveaway contest ended a long time ago lol. If a mod could archive this thread for me, I would appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.