1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic [FULL] ◉ Aub's scoobly doobly workshop ◉

Discussion in 'Market' started by guest, Sep 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    ~Hello~~Welcome~
    I'm here to offer you all some mid-tier scooblies and character designs should you be interested in throwing pokepennies my way!

!!Click the tainome below for style tasters!!

Options
    All will be fully lined, coloured, and shaded

Chibi art of existing character(s)
    Multiple characters possible
    References required!

50PP per character

Art of existing character(s)
    Multiple characters possible
    References required!

100PP per character
    +50PP for unique background (opposed to block colours/simple patterns)

Character design
    Full-body front view, gijinka or otherwise
    Max. 3 characters per slot

1 character - 150PP (150/c)
    2 characters - 250PP (125/c)
    3 characters - 300PP (100/c)

Character reference sheet (existing or new design)
    Include full front view, full back view, three expressions, close-ups of design details
    Single character only

Existing character - 300PP
    New design - 400PP

Design bundle
    Includes option 04 and option 02(x3)
    200PP discounted

Illustrations without backgrounds - 500PP
    Illustrations with backgrounds - 650PP

Design super bundle
    Includes option 04, option 02(x3), option 01(x3)
    250PP discounted

Illustrations with backgrounds - 600PP
    Illustrations with backgrounds - 750PP

Slots
    ◉01 - #5 (450PP) @Cadbberry
    ◉02 - #2*3 (100PP) @Cadbberry
    ◉03 - #6 (550PP) @MarineAurora
    ◉04 - #5 (450PP) @Baroque Grimoire
    ◉05 - #2 (100PP) @MarineAurora

Completed
    N/A

#1 Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Alright here come the references!

For the reference sheet, one time 02, and the 01. I would like her to have a loose braid as opposed to her tight one now. I would love some kind of gentle expression on her face for the chibi, while cradling an egg or something. (She is a Pokémon breeder)
    [​IMG]

The remaining two 02 and 01, one of each per character.
    [​IMG] and [​IMG]

This is, if it is right, all part of the Design Super bundle. Let me know if something is wrong, or you want extra info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  4. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'd love a spot!

I'd like a number #5 with extra dip... That is to say, a design bundle with backgrounds included XD

As for references... *AHEM* The first is for 04.

As for the three expressions: I'd like him to have a wicked / extremely sadistic expression (if you know Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, I think you know what I mean ;)) and the second and third ones are of your choosing.

Furthermore, I'd like him to have one of them demon-contracting seals in the nape of his neck~. Aaaaand... hmmm... well if you could turn the tips of his hair a deep, dark brown and turn his purple vest into an ornate tailcoat I'd be much obliged.

[​IMG]

As for the 3x 02... :3
    If you could give the fella in the blue suit a real big bloodstained butcher's knife and give the butler-looking fellow a sly expression and slit pupils, I'd be most obliged. :3
    You're also free to fiddle and toy around with the clothes of the butler-fellow in terms of colour and design, as long as he still resembles a butler XD

Also, I'm aware that the third character is the same as the 04 one, but I'd like you to draw him again in a different pose~ I have faith in your expertise. ^_^

[​IMG]
    "Allan"

[​IMG]
    "John Dee - (Berith)"

[​IMG]

guest likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Another request from me. This time for three 02 characters in one drawing, much like the time you drew that adorable Swablu sitting on top of the leafeon with the Volcarona begging for attention. They are Gijinka as Darkrai, Raikou, and Suicune, based on Getus, Hrae, and Me in that order. I do have a few requests design wise, can you add Raikou's marking in yellow to the pants, and make the hair ornament of Suicune the same color of the fan she is carrying? Feel free to mess around a bit with the designs otherwise.

Now the scene I would prefer is something akin to the drawing I mentioned earlier, but I would like the Raikou to be eating popcorn and/or selling tickets for the fight the other two are having. The Suicune is really sassy and sarcastic, maybe sitting on the darkrai while eating popcorn with Raikou, and the Darkrai would be looking like this .-.

References
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I would prefer a simple background. Let me know if you need anything else!

guest likes this.
  6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hi! I was going to request something but I guess the slots are full already :sweat:

Could I get a ping if you happen to have a slot available? I really like your art style and I would be more than willing to throw my pokepoints your way!

#6 Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  7. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    It'll be my pleasure Fizzy! :) I should have more time in the coming weeks so I might open more slots after this round are completed, apologies to make you wait/// I'll do my best to reward your patience well~

Fizzysoda likes this.