1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Future Plans

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 30, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you want to pursue art or writing as a career? Or is it strictly a hobby?

Right now art is a hobby for me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Same here. I honestly don't really have much of a "knack" for art, neither have I done much training, so art is definitely the wrong way to go as a career choice for me.
    EDIT: I didn't see the word "writing", whoops! I do want to pursue it as a career, but based on everything my parents tell me, I'm probably going to end up freeloading of someone else or dead on the streets or something similar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Just hobby, I do it for myself and my friends I don't really care for a large audience when it comes to either.

4. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Art is, and will always be a hobby for me, what I want to do as a future career is to be a programmer,
    But maybe it might become just a little bit more than a hobby if I'm ambitious enough to try to create a videogame all by myself, who knows :3

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm looking to be a published author. I don't know if that counts as a career, because it's not exactly the most reliable source of income and I know that I'll have to have another job on top of it, but that's my goal.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I never want it to be a full time job, I want to keep it a hobby I can escape to that sometimes supplies me some extra pocket money here and there.

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Hobby cause I’m not competent enough in either of them to make actual money. Maybe like 2 dollar commissions at the most.

8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I’d love to be a creative writer, but I’m more focused on fanfiction at the moment to have any good original ideas. Maybe I’ll start as an English major and go into editing, since I like precision and critiquing!

9. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd like the be at point where I could do it full-time but for now its just a hobby until I get better

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Hobby. I don't have time to work on my writing most of the time because I'm neck deep in physics. I'm planing on being an astronomer and as such, physics always comes first, even when its the most frustrating thing in the world when the teacher doesn't teach. Still astronomy is worth far more to me than physics and my writing so I'm going to stick to hobby.

11. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I personally seek to be an author when I'm older.
    I think I'll work on improving the book series I've been writing since yr 8 until it may one day be good enough to publish. That's why places like lake valor, wattpad and fiction press are so good! You can get advice for all kinds of things you're doing.

12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    It would be nice to work for an indie game developer as a Pixel artist, but Jobs like this aren't really safe and I probably need to improve more for that.

13. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    When I was younger I wanted to pursue art as a career but nowadays I'd rather it remained a hobby. I think doing art as a full-time job would make me miserable.

14. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Want To Continue My Animator Dream As My Career And Maybe To Achieve My Secret Dream But For Now, I Will Treat As A Hobby With Writing.

15. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Not really any plans to be honest, it is going to stay a hobby for me probably. It is a dream, but we will see