1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Games you hack/want to hack

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by DDDchu, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDDchu

DDDchu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So if you read my introduction thread, then you know I'm a super mario world hacker, and I'm part of the largest SMW hacking resources, SMWCentral. Currently I'm making a short 1 world hack where a certain smash bros. character who hasn't been confirmed to make a return (it's a Pokémon) and wants revenge on Mario for being head of the game.

I want to try hacking Pokémon fire red/leaf green, mostly just messing with the music inserting and not starting an actual hack until I finish my 1 world SMW hack.

So what do you hack?

2. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I'd like to modify Mario Kart DS at some point in my life, even if I have to enlist the help of a professional. Who doesn't have ideas for improving a game by their own standards? I've got plenty of ideas to build upon MKDS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DDDchu

DDDchu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Is that even possible? I know you can hack the original SNES Mario Kart. I saw a wii mod for Mario Kart Wii too. But never heard of MKDS hacking/modding.

I also want to mention that I want to make Garry's Mod Pokémon X and Y models. I already made a few but the process for uploading them to gmod is a pain in the pumpkabutt.

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Hoping we can make a Gen III hack where the main story revolves around Lake Valor :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    That's a big snag in the plan, see. I've seen some people manage to open it up and extract a few files, but what I'm thinking of would probably be better suited to building a whole new racing mechanic out of the models and maps. I'm more concerned with adding more characters (alternate colour R.O.B. and Shy Guy), more Karts from both the aforementioned characters, as well as a whole set of re-coloured karts. If I could get my hands on the models and textures, I could play around with them in Maya.

6. Rayhak

Rayhak Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I'm hacking Pokémon Fire Red right now, a classic. I used to hack Pokémon Ruby, but I have that project stop for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.