1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gaming in 2022 - 1st Quarter

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    2022 looked like a great year for games before it even started, but somehow my expectations were completely blown away by the stellar lineup we have had over the first few months of the year.

What games have you played from this year so far? How did you like those games? What games slated for later in 2022 are you most looking forward to?

I've beaten Pokémon Legends: Arceus, made a signficant amount of progress in Kirbo Goes to Detroit, completed most of the story in Triangle Strategy, screwed around a bit in Horizon Forbidden West (which is graphically unbelievable), and purchased Elden Ring (which I"ll tackle once I'm done with a couple of my other games). Overall, the level of quality is insane, and I've thoroughly enjoyed each of the games that have been put out so far. Although Advance Wars (reasonably) was delayed, there are still a ton of games I'm looking forward to. Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Mario Strikers, Lego Star Wars, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and God of War Ragnarok are just a small sampling of the many games that are scheduled to come out this year that I am looking forward to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Good lord, so much has come out right at the start and so much is coming. I personally have been plowing through Kirbo and the Forbidden Lands, enjoying trying out King of Fighters XV, and thoroughly enjoyed Legends Arceus, warts and all.

I have obtained Triangle Strategy and a few other games as well but have been holding off on them for now. Though am excited for plenty other things coming, namely GG Strive's Season 2, Xenoblade 3, Metal Slug Tactics, Splatoon 3, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, and when we get proper release dates for them, BotW 2, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid Prime 4

Wizard likes this.
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Pokémon legends Arceus is a great game.

Mainly playing older games and messing around with stuff.

Looking forward to Sunbreak, Xenoblade 3 Bayonetta 3 and a few indie releases I've been following.

Wizard likes this.