1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen VI Dusk Stone

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Captain Comet, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Okay, so it's apparently hard to get a hold of a Dusk Stone in X & Y. Seeing as I want to use and Aegislash, I would like one without having to wait until near the end of the game. So if anyone has a spare Dusk Stone in any of the Gen VI games, I would LOVE for you to trade me it I'll give you the Pokémon you used back, if you want it back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DoctorAlakazam

DoctorAlakazam Contributor

First Try :]
    (Chansey)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,471.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★
    If you really need one you can get iy from super training just fully super train a mom and it will unlock special training levels you can get stones from including dusk stone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Or I could boot up one of my old games and give you one. I should still have at least 1 left.