1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Geroniny's Known Talent

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Geroniny, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "As Listed In Her Introduction Thread, Geroniny Find Her Talent In Drawing And Writing Story.Geroniny Shine The Most In Drawing.Even Geronimo Stilton Himself Admit Geroniny's Drawing Talent.Geroniny Knew That Her Talent Leading Her To Her Dream, To Become Dual Animator And Artist."

Most Of The Artwork Features In This Thread Can Found In My DeviantArt Gallery.

Pure Pokémon Drawings
    Latias With Latiasite
    [​IMG]
    For The Autodesk SketchxDeviantArt 'SketchThis' Challenge On 'Favourite Video Game'.

This Is Also A Practice On Drawing Latias!

Pure Non-Pokémon Drawings
    Case Study Of Geronimo's Expression
    [​IMG]

Geronimo Stilton In Animated Version Is My Favourite Character.His Inner Charm And Outer Cuteness Got My Attention.Compare To Book Version, He Becomes More Braver And Has New Role-Journalist.Because Of That, Geronimo In Animated Version Become My Favourite Version.

This Artwork Focus On Case Study At His Expression.

Waves Of Geronimo's Hiding Charm

[​IMG]
    My Favourite Background Is Inspired By The Background Pattern Of First Youth Olympic Games That Hosted At My Homeland.Thinking That The Background Will Fit Geronimo, This Artwork Is The Outcome.

Plus, This Artwork Is My First Attempt To Do Shading.

The Hidden Natural Talent

[​IMG]
    Inspired By Both Environmental Event In My Homeland, Earth Hour And World Water Day

(In Singapore, World Water Day Become Month-Event.)

Crossover Drawings(Pure Pokémon Related)
    Nebby And The Role Play Trainers
    [​IMG]
    Based On One Of The Cutscene In Pokémon Sun And Moon Where You And Rest Of Main Characters Arrived In Alaka Island And The Playthrough Of The Game From One Of My Subscribed Youtuber, 'MuchingOrange'.

Reflecting Truth

[​IMG]
    A Crossover Artwork Between My Favourite Pokémon, Reshiram And Geronimo Stilton.Used For The Signature Banner In Other Pokémon Forum

Shuriken Of Knowledge
    [​IMG]
    Inspired By Both Ash-Greninja And Geronimo Stilton That Wants Me To Fuse Greninja And Geronimo To Formed This Form,'Geronimo-Greninja'.

Greninja In This Form Will Have Some Of Geronimo Stilton's Appearance.

And Nope, Greninja Is Not Doing Dub Pose

Crossover Drawings(Non-Pokémon Related)
    The Spirit Of Animated Soul
    [​IMG]
    First Custom Keyblade That Inspired By 'The Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton'/Geronimo's Animated Series/Geronimo Stilton Cartoon.

It All Inspired By Exclusive Geronimo Stilton Animated Version Keychain For Amazon Geronimo Stilton Quiz.

The Dragon Master
    [​IMG]
    Inspired By My Favourite Job On 'Maplestory', Evan.

I Once Drew Geronimo Stilton's Evan Version Before, But Remake It In This Artwork Along With Geroniny's Version.

The Talent Shine
    [​IMG]
    Inspired By My New Megered School(The School I Studying Right Now)'s First Newsletter.There Is Student Editor And Student Reporter Inside That Lead Me Want To Draw Geronimo Stilton In Student Reporter Version And This Is The Outcome.

But This Is Digital Version.I Even Show Tradition Version To The Principle Of My Current School!

FAQ On My Drawings/My Drawing Style/Any Work Features/Anything
    • "Which Software/Programme/App Did You Uses To Draw/Capture The Artwork?"
    -I Used Krita Before.But Due To Prevent Crash On My Old Computer(Window Visita), I Had Removed It.Currently, I Using ibisPaint X(A Drawing App) Or DevianArt Muro Or Autodesk Sketchbook(Not Used Often)For Digital And My Mother's Phone Camera(Samsung Galaxy Note Edge) For Tradition.
    • "How You Able To Draw Well?"(If Anyone Ask)
    -Practice Make Perfect, Just Like How I Able To Draw Geronimo Stilton Well!
    • "Who Is Geroniny?"(If Anyone Ask)
    -Geroniny Is My Original Character Of 'The Animated Series Of Geronimo Stilton'.When I Role-Play Geroniny, I Will State Her Full Name To Prevent Confuse Between The Character And The Username.
    • "Are You An Organized Artist?"
    -Yes.In Fact, I Classfity My Artwork As Four Type-Normal, Original, Crossover And Special.
    • "What Is Mean For You Artwork Type-Type-Normal, Original, Crossover And Special?"
    Normal-A Normal Drawing/Sketch Of My Emotion Or Randomness.

Original-A Drawing/Sketch Of My Idea.

Crossover-A Drawing/Sketch Of Two Series.But Also Can For An Event.

Special-A Drawing/Sketch For Event, Normally Like Classmate Or Friend's Birthday.It Also For The Launch Of Anything Related To My Interest.Sometimes It Can Be A Dual Type With Crossover As Well.

Other Question That Didn't Appear In This Post
    If You Have Any Question Beside The Question Appear In This Thread And This Post, Please Ask Away!
    I Am Willing To Answer Your Question As I Will Try My Fullest Best To Answer.(I Also State If I Am Not Free To Answer Due To Some Event Or Anything)

That's All For Now, I Will Submit More As This Thread Continues!

Update(23th Feb 18):Updated The Name Of A App I Use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Ooh, that's quite the collection of art you've got there! I like how you combine your interests in crossovers, it's really neat! :thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny likes this.
  3. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You, It's Become A Drawing Habit For Mine.

I Introduce About Geronimo Stilton In Animated Version And Why He Is My Favourite Character In One Of The Artwork In This Thread.(That's Should Be A Great Way To Introduce Him.). I Like To Classify Type Of My Artwork-To Tidy My Artworks Based Of Type.

My Artwork Has Divided Into Four Types-Normal, Original, Crossover And Special.(Okey, I Add The Explaining Part Inside.)

#3 Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  4. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Dang, nice work!

5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You!
    I Took A Long Time For A While Now Before I Can Do This Thread.

6. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I bet. And wonderful, it posted twice-

7. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Yea, I Saw That.

You Can Request To Delete, Am I Right?

8. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I could, but I'm pretty sure it's only a big deal if you double-post a thread.

9. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    How Are You Doing To Do With It?

I Am Worry About The Double-Post.

10. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Don't worry lol I'm sure a mod will delete it if they see it anyways

11. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    (*Phew~*)That's A Relief.

(Edit:And They Remove It.I Want To Thank The Mod.)

#11 Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  12. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is pretty good! Keep it up!

Geroniny likes this.
  13. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank.
    And Thanks For The Information That You Gave Me In Spam Thread About Able To Upload Non-Pokémon Drawings In Portfolio Thread.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I only have a few words for anything.
    good job with these

15. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You.I Even Feature The Artwork I Share With You Before Inside This Thread.

16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    The expressions piece is really, really impressive. It looks like the official artwork. Nice job!
    The shading on the third piece is really nice too :)
    #MissingNo

17. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank You So Much,I Practice A Lot On The Characters.

18. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Submit A New Artwork In DevinantArt.So I am going to add new artwork here!

Geronistar-The Friendship Of Willpower
    [​IMG]
    For This Formus Site.You Can See My First Drawing Of Azelf Inside As Well.

Geronistar Is My 'Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-Explorer Of Sky' Team Name With Geroniny The Piplup And Geronimo The Charmander.'Geroni' Is Based Of The Common Letter Of The Characters And 'Star' Represent A Resilience And Resloution Light That Both Geronimo And Geroniny Will Shine.

'Geronistar' Will Apper In The Artwork's Name When Both Geroniny Sin And Geronimo Stilton Is In The Artwork.

19. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Amazing drawing. I like the shading, and the intensity of the color. The background is also very nice, and the characters are drawn very smoothly.

Geroniny likes this.
  20. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    The Background Is One Of Feature In My Digital Drawing App.You Can Download The Pattern(For Example The Star In The Artwork) And Use It For Your Artwork.